holy shit! (auction recognition related)

djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
I went to the XLR8R site just to see that pic of Schnipper for giggles and this was on the front page.http://www.xlr8r.com/topstories.php?uid=D928F23CB481A30A21EE141ADA69ACE3 my apologies if someone already mentioned this

Comments

• Who's Jennifer Marston?

A member? Friend?
    Peace to her.

Not to let out any secrets. But I think this is gonna get "BIG" soon.

I'm reminded of Ice Cube at the beginning of "No Vaseline"
    Oh, it ain't over motherfuckers

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    ahh, but then I see DJ Enki wrote a column this month as well...it all starts to fit together.

good lookin out Enki, if that was your doing.

• ahh, but then I see DJ Enki wrote a column this month as well...it all starts to fit together.

Does this mean I get a personal assistant?

Thank you for calling Vanguard Squad

• Did y'all see Morgan Freeman on PBS last night?

He set up an auction site linked to the ARC, charityfolks.com which is along the same lines as what's happened here. Now gimmie that first edition of Confederacy Of Dunces!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    ahh, but then I see DJ Enki wrote a column this month as well...it all starts to fit together.

Yeah, that was sorta me. Jennifer Marston is my online editor over there (she posts my column every week), and I asked her if she could post up a news blurb about the auction. Whoomp! There it is.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

Yeah, that was sorta me. Jennifer Marston is my online editor over there (she posts my column every week), and I asked her if she could post up a news blurb about the auction. Whoomp! There it is.

news blurb nothin...one of the 2 top stories with photos on the front page...SUCH a good look.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

news blurb nothin...one of the 2 top stories with photos on the front page...SUCH a good look.

For a day or so, it was actually the tip-top news story--the one that's front and center and has the accompanying picture and everything. I didn't think she'd post it straight to the top like that, but I'm glad that she did.