Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited March 4 in Strut Central

Comments

• What up Herm?
    How is your articulate car?

Late Night Hype........ Jyeah

Articulate? I don't what you're talking about! What videotape?!?! Ha ha, goddamn that DV One! Ask that foll about the cold & slippery, 360-degree panoramic tour of Sea-Town he gave me on the freeway! (AYO!!!) And tell him I said to take his ass back to Fauntleroy Ave.!!!

Herm

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

• 'Bout to turn this shit into a DV One Appreciation Thread with a li'l help from Google:

*PASUE*

• I seriously was about to order that a couple months ago!

And back to DV One, I'm reading this interview I found in my image search and read this:

For those people out there who maybe don't know who you are, what are some thing about you as an artist that they may recognize?

DV One: I was the eazy e impersonator in the dr dre video.
    [/b]

THAT FOOL BIT MY SHIT!!!!

Well, kind of. Sort of. Okay, not really. But still, I told him that my goal in life is to solve the greatest unsolved Hip Hop mystery: "Who was wearing the mask at the end of the '100 Miles & Running' video?"

Remember that shit? At the end when the FBI broke into the hotel, and dude was sitting on the bed tied up wearing the Eazy E mask? The feds pulled the mask off and revealed....???? Some weird ass dude with a cheesy grin that had nothing to do with the video!!! Typa shit is that?!?!?! Who WAS that dude?!?!

Herm

• Well, kind of. Sort of. Okay, not really. But still, I told him that my goal in life is to solve the greatest unsolved Hip Hop mystery: "Who was wearing the mask at the end of the '100 Miles & Running' video?"

Remember that shit? At the end when the FBI broke into the hotel, and dude was sitting on the bed tied up wearing the Eazy E mask? The feds pulled the mask off and revealed....???? Some weird ass dude with a cheesy grin that had nothing to do with the video!!! Typa shit is that?!?!?! Who WAS that dude?!?!

Herm

Who WAS that dude?!?!

Ha ha! Case closed!

BTW, did I tell you I ripped the old ass Wet Toast mixtape to CD? Fresh!

And I don't know what "airbrushed denim jacket from Sunnyside High in '92" you're talking about. Me no speaka english.