Some random LPs for Beard style trade

BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts
edited September 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Eden Ahbez - Eden's Island VG/EXHerb Jeffries - The Singing Prophet (Edensploitation record) - VG/VG+Langley Schools Project 2LP reissue - NM/NMGodz is Not a Put On - Excellent ltd to 500 Godz tribute by indie bands w/ great Stereolab track (missing 7" though) about this EX/EXStephen Pegues - Mellow Understanding VG/VG (weird folk psych / soft rock; see Acid Archives)Sonfolk - s/t (see Archivist) NM/NMAll of these records are good and, besides the Langley, raer. The last three are Raer. I am open to all similar LPs, Folkways, new age, and particularly interested in learning more about disco era electro shit like Kraftwerk & Was Dog a Donut & Suicide. Especially looking for Headless Heroes, Flashes by Ill Wind, Neigh'brihood Chi'ildren (whatever the fuck it's called) and a replacement for the Nancy Priddy I just gave away. Also good condition originals of Nico's first two and Love's LPs.Thanks everybody

Comments

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Yo D, can you hook up an Acid Archives/Archivist link? Thanx.

• lysergia.com is the start of your journey...

There is no Archivist link; I meant open your copy of Archivist to page 28, haha

thank you o bearded one.

• Sonfolk - s/t (see Archivist) NM/NM

I'm intrigued after reading the review.

which Love lps are you after?

• Love, De Capo & Forever Changes, like I said really good copies; don't have to be factory mint but you know...

Thanks

d

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    i got an extra of Love-s/t, its in g+ condition, will that do?

• No young Mack, that will not do.

Hey D, turn yr PM's on. I wanna ask you about some stuff.