HEATROCKS Question..........how can I get down?

pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Look, I don't have anything rare, anything valued at $100, any grail pieces (that I know of) so I'm asking you guys which one of these would you throw up. Maybe all, maybe none at all?Les Plus Belles Musiques De Films De Francois De Roubaix Volume 1 (Barclay) - some pretty good heat on here....Spooky Tooth - S/T (A and M) - LOOOOOOOONG break, fairly heavyThe Cecil Holmes Soulful Sounds - The Black Motion Picture ExperienceYoung Holt Unlimited - Born AgainHurricane Smith - has a breakAlbino Gorilla - 1984Les McCann - LayersOrnette Coleman / Charlie Hayden - Soapsuds

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Les Plus Belles Musiques De Films De Francois De Roubaix Volume 1 (Barclay) don't know this one but sounds interesting

The Cecil Holmes Soulful Sounds - The Black Motion Picture Experience (eh... there may be someone out there for that)

Young Holt Unlimited - Born Again (definitely)

Albino Gorilla - 1984 (ehh...there may be someone out there for that)

Les McCann - Layers (definitely)

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Make a breaks lot with them rock breaks - or put up the Les McCann as a "lil' dude" heatrock - many headz on here want that joint, and people are looking for shit they can bid less than $300 on! (we ain't all suit-wearing corporate whores, you know... )

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Yeah, do a set sail on Layers and the Young Holt. Both are solid records that the average dude can get at.

• albino gorilla is not an easy catch

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    i'd put them all up. like SoulOnIce said, everyone wants to help, but some of who us who live paycheck to paycheck can't really afford to bid at the prices going now... if you put up 5 records that are worth 10-25 bucks (and people bid generously), you'll raise over 100 bucks easily, which is nothing to sniff at...