NAGIN, KANYE and now THIS...(NRR)

izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Forgive me if this has been posted already, but i'm re-running i since yesterday since i really realy feel that type of sarcasm...dude pretty much talked the thruth. Naw. The Trouf!

http://x700.putfile.com/videos/b5-24720025216.wmv

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Forgive me if this has been posted already, but i'm re-running i since yesterday since i really realy feel that type of sarcasm...dude pretty much talked the thruth. Naw. The Trouf!

What does this mean?

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    sorry im drunk...i forgot to post the URL. Fixed.

and what i meant with my bad english is that this newscaster (which i've never seen since i don't have nbc) is really talking slick. I really liked the way he presented things. I wish europeans could see those kind of news bites. Translated of course.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Oh shit... yeah man.

MSNBC. Who is dude?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Keith Oberman

i mean....respect.

believe me i liked it when it came from Kanye. As much as y'all...but this corporate dude is SO useful to make corporate people react. I sware i'm gonna duplicate this vid and use some parts for an interlude. Him and Nagin had some very good points.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    in his closing sentence, you can clearly see how disgusted he is at chertoff. the sibilance in "the city of louisiana" speaks volumes.
    DOPE

man, that Chertoff dude...I'm not feeling him at all.
    And where the fuck is Cheney!!lol

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    plotting.

• "This is the law & terror government.... it has just proved that it cannot save its citizens from a biological weapon called 'standing water'."

• "This is the law & terror government.... it has just proved that it cannot save its citizens from a biological weapon called 'standing water'."

more like they don't want to.

This is the law & terror government.... it has just proved that it cannot save its citizens from a biological weapon called 'standing water'[/b]

this is my next shirt!!!

• realer than real.

• Vice President Cheney, who has spent part of August at his home outside scenic Jackson, Wyo., remains there today -- although his spokeswoman, Lea Anne McBride, doesn't call it vacation. "He's working from Wyoming today," McBride told me* this morning.

And when is he coming back? "He will certainly be coming back. I'm not able to tell you the day right now. I don't have that handy."

-----------------------------

That was Wednesday, August 31st.

*Dan Froomkin

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    realer than real.

Unbelievably real.

"This time last year, Dick Cheney was telling America, "I'll protect you; that other guy won't.'" That is so on point.

• ill
    coming at their fuckin neck...

"these are leaders who regularly pressured the media...."
    "this is the law and order and terror government"
    "i dont know which we mr bush meant"
    "anyone seen the vice president lately"

"21st century marie antoinette"
    "hiding behind phrases like, 'no one could have foreseen' "
    "in the muck and toxic mire they may find the governments creibility"

thanks dude.

please...someone step up and prove to me that george w is not a bitch ass scoundrel

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

please...someone step up and prove to me that george w is not a bitch ass scoundrel

Because he's "going to get to the bottom of what went wrong himself[/b]."

SOMEBODY PLEASE FUCKING SHOOT ME IN THE FUCKING FACE RIGHT NOW[/b]

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts

http://x700.putfile.com/videos/b5-24720025216.wmv

Fucking hell. Tell 'em why you mad, fella.

• AMEN!!!![/b]

• give dude the pulitzer

• man, that Chertoff dude...

When CNN presented a chart showing the numbers of Army Reserve troops from the states of Louisiana and Mississippi, and the percentage of each that are in Iraq, and asked Chertoff if that had an effect on the response to the Katrina aftermath, he said, "NO."