IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE ARCHAIC HERE

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
since dude has strong NOLA roots/a distinct political opinion.that is all.

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I agree young cheekster.

• since dude has strong NOLA roots/a distinct political opinion.

that is all.

That and people would have someone else to bother other than me.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    since dude has strong NOLA roots/a distinct political opinion.

that is all.

I blame that FEMA dude for our lack of Archaic-ness.

And I missed him before, but even more now.

• we actually bother you 'cause you're an ass-hat. We would maybe mess with Archaic 'cause his views where actually interesting.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Be assured, Archaic is watching...

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    I AGREE 100%....A SHAME DUDE IS NOT AROUND..ESPECIALLY DURING THESE TIMES...YET WE HAVE A BUNCH OF NEWBIES MAKING POST THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN POSTED 5000 TIMES BEFORE

FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php">INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1126037593edpowers">

FREE ARCHAIC..[/b]
    LONG OVERDUE
    HELL NO
    WHO CARES
    INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons">

I AGREE 100%....A SHAME DUDE IS NOT AROUND..ESPECIALLY DURING THESE TIMES...YET WE HAVE A BUNCH OF NEWBIES MAKING POST THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN POSTED 5000 TIMES BEFORE

FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php">INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1126037593edpowers">

FREE ARCHAIC..[/b]
    LONG OVERDUE
    HELL NO
    WHO CARES

How does "who cares" have almost as many votes as "long overdue"?

If you don't have an opinion on the one Archaic, you are officially an apathetic little dude.

• we actually bother you 'cause you're an ass-hat.

And from your use of the term "ass-hat" we deduce exactly what type of

a.) metrosexual
    b.) homosexual
    c.) emo
    d.) corny
    e.) all of the above[/b]

frat party DJ you really are.

• I AGREE 100%....A SHAME DUDE IS NOT AROUND..ESPECIALLY DURING THESE TIMES...YET WE HAVE A BUNCH OF NEWBIES MAKING POST THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN POSTED 5000 TIMES BEFORE

FREE ARCHAIC..[/b]
    LONG OVERDUE
    HELL NO
    WHO CARES

• emyndemynd 830 Posts

If you don't have an opinion on the one Archaic, you are officially an apathetic little dude.

Lots of lurkers?

There's only like 15 total votes though dude. That's not really a reliable sample of this population is it?

-e

• If you don't have an opinion on the one Archaic, you are officially an apathetic little dude.

Lots of lurkers?

There's only like 15 total votes though dude. That's not really a reliable sample of this population is it?

-e

You would probably have to be a regular to have a solid opinion on Archaic.

Which was a censorship move in it's rawest form. Because, as my metrosexual stalker so kindly pointed out, Archaic was all substance and no fluff. Some of it was crazy substance but nonetheless he always came with well thought out posts.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts

Lots of lurkers?

-e
    i thought you have been here long enough to know that if people haven't posted in the topic you created 5 seconds ago, they are SLEEPING! ...and once three people say something negative about something..."EVERYONE IS HATTING"

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

Lots of lurkers?

-e

You would probably have to be a regular to have a solid opinion on Archaic.

Which was a censorship move in it's rawest form. Because, as my metrosexual stalker so kindly pointed out, Archaic was all substance and no fluff. Some of it was crazy substance but nonetheless he always came with well thought out posts.

el-p is stalking you?

• Which was a censorship move in it's rawest form. Because, as my metrosexual stalker so kindly pointed out, Archaic was all substance and no fluff. Some of it was crazy substance but nonetheless he always came with well thought out posts.

el-p is stalking you?

Ohhhh shit that had me cracking up.

No I was not referring to El-P, unless he perpetually appears to be wearing lipstick.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    why'd he get banned?

• I may have missed something but it sure looked a lot like not backing down to the status quo.

• why'd he get banned?

why'd he get banned?

why'd he get banned?

why'd he get banned?

why'd he get banned?

why'd he get banned?

he made a dumb post...like most of us have done at one time or another ...yet his was about Raj and the practices/laws governing Soulstrut

• why'd he get banned?

he made a dumb post...like most of us have done at one time or another ...yet his was about Raj and the practices/laws governing Soulstrut

HE PAID TO POST HERE

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

FREE ARCHAIC..[/b]
    LONG OVERDUE
    HELL NO
    WHO CARES

How does "who cares" have almost as many votes as "long overdue"?

did you hear that little dudes?

bring archaic back. He was cool. All he did was start arguments. And it was so much fun how he used to turn everything back to the blowed somehow. Made for some great 5 pagers.

he was mad knowledgeble. And he posted up some info on that dude that produced still tippin. salih williams? With high school pictures and stuff, it was crazy.

I had so much fun intentionally clowning on ninja fish and busdriver, neither of which ive ever heard, just to get an archaic response. And he was always cool about it. That never happens anymore. and thats sad.

Plus, that one time wasnt he talking about how yall so stupid's first album was a classic or something? Hilarious.

he also was a very interesting in political threads.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    I didn't agree with dude on many many issues and I got annoyed as fuck with him bringing up Project Blowed in every single thread he posted in, but I still think dude has a solid place here.

Bring him back.

why'd he get banned?

why

I didn't agree with dude on many many issues and I got annoyed as fuck with him bringing up Project Blowed in every single thread he posted in, but I still think dude has a solid place here.

Bring him back.

this is how a lot of people feel. there's a lot to be said for someone who few agree with but many still respect and want to hear from.

please bring him back.

Plus, that one time wasnt he talking about how yall so stupid's first album was a classic or something? Hilarious.

Embarrassingly enough, there are probably three or four people on here who have tried to say this.

those were the days !!!

• just to balance this discussion out, I wanna remind people that archaic was prone to racist conspiracy theories that really offended/scared/pissed off numerous strutters.

• and I say that as a self-professed blowed fan of many years.

• just to balance this discussion out, I wanna remind people that archaic was prone to allegedly anti-semitic conspiracy theories that really offended/scared/pissed off rootless cosmo and guzzo.

just to balance this discussion out, I wanna remind people that archaic was prone to racist conspiracy theories that really offended/scared/pissed off numerous strutters.

so what...if anyone disagreed with his opinions they should have responded directly to his posts as many folks did....and like B-Sides said he was never disrespectful to those who opposed him...he just stood his ground like real men do...instead of running to the moderators calling for a ban behind his back like a bitch

• just to balance this discussion out, I wanna remind people that archaic was prone to allegedly anti-semitic conspiracy theories that really offended/scared/pissed off rootless cosmo and guzzo, both of who may have questionable ties to the mighty lizard people.