FUNK 45 TRADES

idemidem 98 Posts
edited September 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
LOOKING FOR ANYTHING FUNKY LPS AND 45S ,, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT AND PM ME YOUR TRADE LISTBESTJOHN..ALL ARE MINT - CONDITION ORIGINALSwee willie mason - funky funky hot pants little joe cook - funky hump bobby ledford and the soul ambassadors - make love to my woman jeannie dee - shake a hand richard berry - doin it cloud one - atmosphere strut billy guy and the coasters - take it easy greazy fontella bass - freedom danny freeman - jungle walk willie gresham - step by step chris jones - i'm the man jerry washington - let me get close to you little beaver - groove on mr d and the highlights - nose full of white miss elsie smith - watermelon man king hanniball - the truth shall make you free creative source - who is he and what is he to you disco blues band - disco blues joe simon - moon walk brenda jo harris - the other side of love is hate harmonica george fabulous traits - love is strange smoggs - gotta have talk with the peanut man jean stanback - ain't nothin in the streets jacky beavers - mr bump man ureaus - let our music love to you joyce williams - don't want your love mckinley sandifer - get up c piano red - living in the shack benny poole - i can dig it bobby d husband - mans best friend keyboard and string ensemble - alpine winter bobby byrd - kepp on doin what you're doin johnny adams - southside of soul street freddie love – everybodys doin it soul encyclopedia - geraldine jones impacs - good old funky feelin earl lett - green power jc and the soul angels - nightmare strut mercy men - fifth street specks williams - we gave the drummer some thomas east – funky music cal green – revolution rap betty everett – been a long time the u dwi paraphernalia – push and pull the syndicate – nashville soul rhythm n blues classical funk band – monster walk calvin leavy – brought you to the city jj williams – kick back the fantasies – mesmerizer nino tempo – sister james jerry coombs – I’ve been there willie parker – you got your funger in my eye the t boxes – ain’t enough love the interpretations – snap out koko taylor – instant everything suke turner – put your soul in your dance clea bradford – my loves a monster johnn y otis – skunk booty fred johnson – I need your love the independent movement – slippin away andrew brown – for liz the checker board squares – festivo white chocolate – bump chump c smalls and co. – the buzzard – the buzzard omar – satisfactionn resonance – ok chicago lee rogers – sex appeal priscilla rollins – obeah woman GWEN MCRAE – all this love that I’m givin Lou pride – phoney people Junior and the classics – kill the pain Crystal grass – crystal world ( a big keb spin)Tyrone davis – is it something you’ve got St 4 – funky Four tops – are you man enough