Saafir/Hobo Junction Question...

Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
OK so I just found my original Whoriden cassingle in the trunk of my car... lord knows how it's survived all these years, pretty much intact. Anyways, I have Whoriden on several other vinyl releases, I'm sure the intro (by far the HOARDEST thing on that tape imo) never made it to wax, but didn't Just Riden Remix see a vinyl release? If so, where what how who?I am not talking about the "Shot Callin" Saafir remix, which I have a couple of. "Just Riden" remix plaese.NOZ???? PEEROE CHEECHO???? HALP

Comments

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts
    i believe it was called "just riden '95" and it was on southpaw records.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    OK so I just found my original Whoriden cassingle in the trunk of my car... lord knows how it's survived all these years, pretty much intact. Anyways, I have Whoriden on several other vinyl releases, I'm sure the intro (by far the HOARDEST thing on that tape imo) never made it to wax, but didn't Just Riden Remix see a vinyl release? If so, where what how who?

I am not talking about the "Shot Callin" Saafir remix, which I have a couple of. "Just Riden" remix plaese.

NOZ???? PEEROE CHEECHO???? HALP

There was a Just Riden remix on the Who Riden' 12" & it was on the Hobo Junction label.

Peace

h

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts
    oops

• OK so I just found my original Whoriden cassingle in the trunk of my car... lord knows how it's survived all these years, pretty much intact. Anyways, I have Whoriden on several other vinyl releases, I'm sure the intro (by far the HOARDEST thing on that tape imo) never made it to wax, but didn't Just Riden Remix see a vinyl release? If so, where what how who?

I am not talking about the "Shot Callin" Saafir remix, which I have a couple of. "Just Riden" remix plaese.

NOZ???? PEEROE CHEECHO???? HALP

There was a Just Riden remix on the Who Riden' 12" & it was on the Hobo Junction label.

Peace

h

Hmph. OK, I have the Hobo EP on Southpaw... but I don't have a Whoriden 12".... I have a "Shot Callin & Big Ballin" 12" with that remix.

adds to wantlist

Anyone with a spare/trader copy?

• There was a Just Riden 12" on Qwest: Just Riden album/clean/inst. with Pull Ya Card & Hype Shit as well.

Does anyone else love the irony that you found your Whoriden tape in the trunk of your car? That tape been whoriden for hella long!

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    I have a Mr. No No 12" that has Just Riden Remix, is this it? 1997 Hobo records, looks unplayed actually. You can have it for a trade.

• Woah, yeah. That's what's up. I'll holler at the PM with trade stuffs.

SOULSTRUT REALLY WORKS!!!

• Woah, yeah. That's what's up. I'll holler at the PM with trade stuffs.

SOULSTRUT REALLY WORKS!!!

www.discogs.com is also the sheeyat.

• Werner von Wallenrod's site can be very good for discographies, too.

http://members.aol.com/ProfQuater/Hobo_Junction.html