another fucked up hook up post

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
I mean if you are REALLY fucked up, like I am right now at 3:17 in the am...I mean fuckin trashed on blow, pills, whiskey, weed and beer, like I am rat now...the Rolling Stones "Some Girls" is one of the greatest LPs ever...but remember, its the drugs and whiskey talkin..dont think bad of me..I had a great day and decided to party my ass off tonight...I am going to put more raers up on the Heatrock tomoorw when my mind is clear...but fuck, I am the poorest money wise I have ever been(I didnt pay one dime for the drugs by the way) and the combination of the lovin' and partying I have been doin, I am the happiest I have ever been...word...shit I listened to tonight besides the Stones that rocked my world:Kiss "Dressed to Kill"Incredible Hog "volume One"Groundhogs "split"Captain Beyond s/tTubeway Army s/tya know, ya gotta enjoy yourself while ya can, 'cause you dont know when it is going to end...If some of ya gotta post some "drugs are evil and bad" posts, i understand completely because I know my type of partying tonight has killed some folks, but I aint gonna judge, but dude, I had one of the best nights of my life tonight..word...I love you guys..and that isnt just the chemicals talkin...you guys are the real shit...word...

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    RADD

• Straight up...

DRUGS RULE

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Straight up...

DRUGS RULE

Rackords rule too

and I rule most when I am on drugs and listening to rackords

• I heart thumbtacks

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Rolling Stones "Some Girls" is one of the greatest LPs ever...

Set the soundtrack for my first tattoo.

[color:white]36 Chambers was for my second and third... [/color]

• Rolling Stones "Some Girls" is one of the greatest LPs ever...

Set the soundtrack for my first tattoo.

[color:white]36 Chambers was for my second and third... [/color]

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    only Raj can move the heatrocks threada apparmtntnyly

I am drunk

mayve tomorow morning
    bye

-M

• I just drunk called Crunchy Black to ask him about that liquor store that closed and he said

HOOKUP STAY HI-I-I-I-I-I-GH
    TILL HE DI-I-I-I-I-I-E

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I just drunk called Crunchy Black to ask him about that liquor store that closed and he said

HOOKUP STAY HI-I-I-I-I-I-GH
    TILL HE DI-I-I-I-I-I-E

what the hail? is this the thread to post in if you're fucked up? i'm working my way back to you, babe.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    OHHHH "drunk called" = drunk dialed

gotcha

maybe i'm already here.