MARCOFUNK moves to Australia!

KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/THE-JOHNNY-ROCCO-BAND-LP-RARE-OZ-FUNK-JAZZ_W0QQitemZ4762665714Shit, and here's me thinking I could win this for under AU$50.How wrong I think I will be.

Comments

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    yet another overrated Australian piece...

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    I gotta agree with that actually, but it is good trade bait.

• yet another overrated Australian piece...

Like the Australian rugby team.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts

Yeah, I don't think they're really rated at all at the moment though. Although to give credit, they came pretty close last night, I was a bit worried early 2nd half. Well I would've been worried if I really cared about rugby.

Yeah, I don't think they're really rated at all at the moment though. Although to give credit, they came pretty close last night, I was a bit worried early 2nd half. Well I would've been worried if I really cared about rugby.

The Wallabies are suffering from lots of injuries at the moment and a few of the stalwarts are starting to show their age a bit. But they will bounce back before too long. It was encouraging to see some good performances from many of the younger players last night (Mitchell, Johansson on debut, Gerard etc). We should be back in top form for the World Cup in Paris, (I will be there digging in the day and watching rugby at night)..

Oh and that Rocco is way overrated!

Peace!

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    We should be back in top form for the World Cup in Paris, (I will be there digging in the day and watching rugby at night)..

you better swing by Japan again this time... we gotta hit that EURASIA spot.

peace.

We should be back in top form for the World Cup in Paris, (I will be there digging in the day and watching rugby at night)..

you better swing by Japan again this time... we gotta hit that EURASIA spot.

peace.
    Rugby World Cup isn't until 2007 (i'm getting organised now so I can sort out accomodation etc). I will be swinging past your place late 2005. I'm looking forward to another dig in Japan, this time with a bit more knowledge about the local product.