an american HERO

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
THE LAST REAL AMERICAN HERO.JABBOR DESERVES A MEDAL OF HONOR. HE HAS MY UNDYING RESPECT.

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    that muthafuckah is fucking awesome. i really hope it doesn't get on some negative media spin shit because he's a great example of taking some negative shit into some positive shit nahmean

• can't disagree man, shit is real

• THE LAST REAL AMERICAN HERO.

JABBOR DESERVES A MEDAL OF HONOR. HE HAS MY UNDYING RESPECT.

NO DOUBT.

Goes to show you what kind of shit is going on here when they say this kid may be in trouble for taking that bus.

• pknypkny 549 Posts
    THE LAST REAL AMERICAN HERO.

JABBOR DESERVES A MEDAL OF HONOR. HE HAS MY UNDYING RESPECT.

Unfortunately, it's people like this who get (and bestow) medals:

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    "I dont care if I get blamed for it ," Gibson said, "as long as I saved my people."[/b]

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts
    The big yellow school bus wasn't expected or approved to pass through the stadium's gates.[/b]

All of the bureaucracy around helping these people is driving me nuts. People with loads of hot food to hand out are being turned away at the Astrodome also. WTF?!

• People should seriously riot if this dude has to see any jail time or gets a fine for this.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    "I dont care if I get blamed for it ," Gibson said, "as long as I saved my people."[/b]

• thats what i'm talking about right there. taking charge of the situation regardless of the consequences. thats the definition of a hero in my book.

thanks for posting dis cosmo.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    That kid is going to jail over my expended check book. Feel me?