Breakdown Records NO life check

volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Anyone know the guy (Dan?) that ran Breakdown records out of NO? I know he closed the web site about a year ago, but I've seen some stuff on e-bay by him a couple times. I havn't had contact with him since he closed his site so I'm blanking on his full name.........Really nice guy so I hope he's alright and his family as well.

Comments

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Anyone know the guy (Dan?) that ran Breakdown records out of NO? I know he closed the web site about a year ago, but I've seen some stuff on e-bay by him a couple times. I havn't had contact with him since he closed his site so I'm blanking on his full name.........

Really nice guy so I hope he's alright and his family as well.

Yeah, I hope dude is outta there ok.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    Anyone know the guy (Dan?) that ran Breakdown records out of NO? I know he closed the web site about a year ago, but I've seen some stuff on e-bay by him a couple times. I havn't had contact with him since he closed his site so I'm blanking on his full name.........

i think you are talking about Larry Lovell.

I sent him a text msg a couple days ago but haven't heard back. That is the only way that i can get through to any of the 504 cell #'s of friends. I have faith the he exacuated with his wife and son.

peace.

• Ari, whats up with you? Did you get your records out in time? Need a place to stay? Stay up man!!

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts

i think you are talking about Larry Lovell.

I sent him a text msg a couple days ago but haven't heard back. That is the only way that i can get through to any of the 504 cell #'s of friends. I have faith the he exacuated with his wife and son.

peace.

Cool! Yea, I couldn't remember his name but that's the man!