Lyn Collins - Think LP little dude question

billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
How can you tell the re-issue from the OG? Do all of the re-issues have the Polydor logo on the front or do some of the reissues have the People logo. I know that a lot of reissues have really thin cardstock or are white inside but the one I have isn't. I don't know if anyone will see this post with all of the tacked heatrocks but I thought I'd at least try to get an answer. so help a fellow strutter out.thanks!

Comments

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    How can you tell the re-issue from the OG? Do all of the re-issues have the Polydor logo on the front or do some of the reissues have the People logo. I know that a lot of reissues have really thin cardstock or are white inside but the one I have isn't. I don't know if anyone will see this post with all of the tacked heatrocks but I thought I'd at least try to get an answer.

so help a fellow strutter out.

thanks!

you can usually tell from the label on the record with these. the reissues have pretty glossy labels, shiny like. the ogs are more papery. i know that's a little vague but it's a good way to tell.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts
    How can you tell the re-issue from the OG? Do all of the re-issues have the Polydor logo on the front or do some of the reissues have the People logo. I know that a lot of reissues have really thin cardstock or are white inside but the one I have isn't. I don't know if anyone will see this post with all of the tacked heatrocks but I thought I'd at least try to get an answer.

so help a fellow strutter out.

thanks!

you can usually tell from the label on the record with these. the reissues have pretty glossy labels, shiny like. the ogs are more papery. i know that's a little vague but it's a good way to tell.

My copy was sealed, but I opened it. So it has only been taken out of the sleeve a couple times. Should it still not have any gloss to it?

• i don't know about think but i know her other lp the cover of the reissue looks sort of faded or blurred like it was xeroxed or something.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    reissues are real obvious on stuff like this

paste-on over cardboard sleevE? real

plastic with seam coming down the middle? fake