BIG TIME RECORDING STUDIO'S(R.I.P.!)

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
wow! i just heard enterprise in cali was closing it's doors and last month or so hit factory was closing in new york. what other big studios have closed down in your area? computers are taking over and i don't see any slowing down either. i know most studio's are having to go down on prices as well just to keep people coming in and keeping the doors open. right now is a good time to mix your album at these places. before i could not afford them but know i plan on doing all my pre-production at my studio and then taking it to to the big studio and running it through the ssl board. you just can't beats that! wwww.thecraftbeats.com

Comments

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    man, enterprise was pretty run down and has been for a minute. I was in there 2 weeks ago mixing some shit and it was dead except for the interns.

But theres still plenty of studios that are popping off out here. Everyones at record one these days still. Were at sound city studios out off the 405 and shit is lovely.

Making shit at home is cool, but theres nothing better than doing it all in a hooked up studio and mixing it right there while you work.