Why?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
is all of y'alls post all thumbtacked and shit, I thought they were all improtant, until I saw some thread slangin' some Bill Doggett semi-raers...yeah it is the greatest funk 45 of all time, but it doesnt warrant a thumbtack does it? I guess I am missin out on some shit..damn, I go and get some poonany and a few beers and I come back and shit is all outta whack...what gives?!!!!let a bra in on some shit por favor.....

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Eric,

the reason they are all thumbtacked is they are being sold with all the money going strasight to charity. This is all to try and help out the folks who have been displaced/ messed over by Hurricane Katrina.

Jump on the bandwagon homie and bid on my Italian Job LP

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    is all of y'alls post all thumbtacked and shit, I thought they were all improtant, until I saw some thread slangin' some Bill Doggett semi-raers...yeah it is the greatest funk 45 of all time, but it doesnt warrant a thumbtack does it? I guess I am missin out on some shit..damn, I go and get some poonany and a few beers and I come back and shit is all outta whack...what gives?!!!!let a bra in on some shit por favor.....

Just to be clear, I'm bidding $5 for the semi-raer and $75 for the people who are sitting in >90?? heat getting 2 X 9OZ bottles of water a day and an occasional MRE.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

Just to be clear, I'm bidding $5 for the semi-raer and $75 for the people who are sitting in >90?? heat getting 2 X 9OZ bottles of water a day and an occasional MRE.

This is the quote of a lifetime, bro.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    what's up Cosmo

I gotta go to bed just to rest my mind from all this.

And I'm thankful I have the luxury to do just that.

PEOPLE...HOLD ON...WE ARE COMING

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    my computer is fouling up on me.

but things are grooovey man.

later dude.

• sorry y'all, I didnt really check in yesterday until I came home full of whiskey and was perplexed by it all..I will get some raers together for the auction...how do i submit an auction?

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    just do a post, and one of the mods will tack it for you.
    Apparently auctions are now to end on tuesday or later!

• cool...

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

Deep tissue heat rocks at the spa?