2. Intro For Roger
3. Fandango (Feat B-Real)
4. Til' Jesus Comes
5. Black Mercedes (Feat Nate Dogg)
6. Get Up (Feat The Game & AMG)

7. Get Down (Feat Chingy)

8. Ladies And Thugs (Feat Wyclef Jean)
9. Catch 22
10. Indiscretions In The Back Of The Limo (Feat T.I.)
11. Spur Of The Moment (Feat Ludacris)
12. Quikstrumental (Feat Jodeci)
13. Jet Set
14. California (Feat AMG)

Get Down is easily my favorite track so far but I'm only on #12 so I'll reserve judgement. There's a couple mehhhh songs on the album but it's mostly heat.

Chingy seriously needs to do more stuff over Quik beats. I've never been a huge fan of dude but I always liked his voice. But now hearing him on Quik's stuff I like him a lot more.

anyone else peep this yet?

Comments

• wtf's up with that cover?!
    and is that the mixing board he's been repping recently?

havent had a chance to peep, but the fandango single's garbagio to me. but i thought the track off ludacris' was cool as hell. just have to wait, i guess.

talkin about how'll he send the industry back to the drawing board on some groundbreaking audio revolution or something. dont know if he'll live up to that.

but what we do need is some new suga free F I R E.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

anyone else peep this yet?

yeas, and im definately feeling it...especially Indiscretions In The Back Of The Limo, as i have just come to the realization of how TI is still ill...

wtf's up with that cover?!
    and is that the mixing board he's been repping recently?

you dont stand on your turntable with red slip mats?

• Move that shit to the bad cover art thread.

• Any uptempo jams on there? Quik makes good funk music...

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    yeah, not feelin that cover although I don't know that it's the final version...just what's been floating around for a while.

The logo is pretty fresh though, hand drawn by Mr. Cartoon.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    The joint w/ T.I. is cool and the joint w/ Ludacris sounds like some vintage Quik g-funk. I still don't know how I feel about the rest of the album. I need to listen to it a few more times. Some of the songs on here are a little on the wack side. After reading that interview with Quick in scratch magazine where he talked about all his top secret next level recording skills, I was expecting some FIRE! I need to test this out in my car later today and hear it on a few different systems.