Petal Pushers

Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
I have been checking for this record ever since Phill put it in something or another... anyways, finally tracked down a copy and must say, it is pretty dope. Surprisingly, even. I thought it was just a break. It's pretty fucking fresh.That is all.

Comments

• I am enjoying this

• BRAIN DAMAGE

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Cadet + cover = boner

Now this is gonna be a $500 lecol.

• BRAIN
    DAMAGE

• Nah, it's not rare like that, kind of elusive though...

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Add to Favorites

• This is a rock record. Btw

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    Where can the break be located on a Phill production?

• slushslush 691 Posts
    nice font

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    who will be the first to buy rape d a "BRAIN DAMAGED" custom title?

• I got your records dawg.

• I am enjoying this

HIPPIE

I know man. Damn! Shit was craze-n-da-las-dayz for me brah.

I will hit you with the hee (I mean the shipping)

I know man. Damn! Shit was craze-n-da-las-dayz for me brah.

I will hit you with the hee (I mean the shipping)

feelin like

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    Cadet + cover = boner

Now this is gonna be a $500 lecol.

correction:

Cadet + cover + a Cadet break (the finest kind) = triple boner

i hadnt even heard of this till now and im already dying for a copy.

wait, technically this is on chess. close enough!

• Now I remember, it was on the inside of one of phill's mixes. To be honest I have no idea if he ever used the break on a mix or not.

But everyone should take a deep breath, this is an elusive record but shouldn't run you more than $20-40.

i wanna at least hear this break...seriously cadet recordings are my favorites, sound-wise...esPECIALLY the drums.

what im wondering though is how the status quo lp has probably one of the worst mixes ive ever heard in my life...anybody else notice how incredibly tinny that record sounds?

anyway if you got a clip of the break i'd love to hear it...im as much of a break fiend as i ever was..haha

• Now I remember, it was on the inside of one of phill's mixes. To be honest I have no idea if he ever used the break on a mix or not.

But everyone should take a deep breath, this is an elusive record but shouldn't run you more than $20-40.

take a deep breath and look at your post count

• I don't have it with me now (it's back in the shoppe). I will try to bust it down tomorrow night for ya

This is a comp of candy-psych artists on cadet, I think Status Quo is one of the bands.

take a deep breath and look at your post count

YESSSSS NYAH

(i have never been one to celebrate post count... nothing to celebrate there )

I don't have it with me now (it's back in the shoppe). I will try to bust it down tomorrow night for ya

This is a comp of candy-psych artists on cadet, I think Status Quo is one of the bands.

ah really? thats SORT of a let-down...but theres probably some stuff on there thats hard to find elsewhere anyway...yeah, id like to know whats on this. cant stop looking at that cover wishing i had this..haha

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Good Records needs to acquire deadstock copies of this stat!