Reissue labels 90's RnB??? Swing Mob

MC donaldsMC donalds 23 Posts
edited May 2015 in Strut Central

Posted this in the RnB thread kind of surprised it didn't get more of a response but maybe its old news to you guys? I don't know I'm not on here that frequently. Now I know people on here are involved with labels like Numero releasing great rare or unheard music and I was thinking what would be the possibility of a Numero style compilation happening with all this unreleased Swing Mob stuff? theres certainly more than enough quality music and surely a market considering we're talking unreleased recordings from some of the greats of RnB from the 90's (Jodeci, Timbaland, Missy, Ginuwine, Static etc) Is it just too early to consider regarding legal issues and stuff? I know nothing about the logistics of this kind of thing but I feel it would be a great shame if this stuff never saw a proper release and also I feel theres an big opportunity for someone here if it could be pulled off. Basically as a fan I guess im saying someone holla at Devante and see how much money he needs for this stuff to get put out haha. I'd be interested to see what people who actually have some insider knowledge on this kind of project has to say.

Comments

• MC donaldsMC donalds 23 Posts
    like if Renee's whole album is this good surely people wanna hear that, also ginuwines album he recorded in the bassment before the Bachelor mostly produced by Darryl Pearson sounds dope from what is out there. Someone make this happen for Swing Mob fans haha.