What happened to all the old mixes?

I haven't been here in a while since my computer broke and I was out of commission with the internet. After the new site design it seems like Soul Strut removed a TON of the old mixes. Where did they go? Is this for real or am I just missing something?

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    James Scott said:
    I haven't been here in a while since my computer broke and I was out of commission with the internet. After the new site design it seems like Soul Strut removed a TON of the old mixes. Where did they go? Is this for real or am I just missing something?

Hello James,

I have them hostage on my hard drive. I have been slowly re-introducing them on this site and Soundcloud. Is there a particular mix that you miss? I have been taking requests.

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    Raj

Are you open to new mixes?

Cheers

• Free the hostages! I remember there were a couple of mixes that we're made for Valentines day a few years ago and probably from other years too, Those were always good. I was making my way back to front going through all mixes and I feel like I missed a lot. I just need something new to listen too. Soul and those Psychedelic Garage Rock, and Disco.
    Attached files