That's My Word (keak related)

djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
01. Super Hyphie 02. What Does It All Mean feat. Tyquan 03. It's Good 04. Oh Girl 05. What A Relief 06. Hyphie 07. E-Yes feat. BA 08. Somethin' Serious feat. Kitt 09. Ak's & Sk's feat. Frank Sticks 10. Super Hyphie (Remix) 11. Touch On Me

Comments

• Imma Put That On

That's My

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    you fuckers better rackonize.

9/13 yadameeeeeeeeen

• um, dude, that link made my computer go dumb.

• 07. E-Yes feat. TA
    [/b]

Good to see the young boy get some shine.... MOOOOAAAARK!

• 'cuz Basketball's never really been my sport...

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    If it wasn't for that grand daddy smokin'...

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Both singles from Dope Game 2 whats up with that???

Who's on Super Hyphie Rmx???

Keak Da Sneak "Super Hyphy" (Thizz Remix)

Featuring: - Johnny Ca$h (Money Gang), Mistah F.A.B., G-Stack (Delinquents), Rydah J Klyde, Dubee, PSD, & Bavgate

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

Featuring: - Johnny Ca$h (Money Gang), Mistah F.A.B., G-Stack (Delinquents), Rydah J Klyde, Dubee, PSD, & Bavgate

that's not the remix that's gonna be on this album. it's just a flipped beat, same lyrics. they have it and a couple other cuts up at hyphie.blogspot.com

i couldn't imagine this album being as good as the single. seems like a rush job to build off the 'super hyphy' vapors.

• i couldn't imagine this album being as good as the single. seems like a rush job to build off the 'super hyphy' vapors.

i couldn't imagine this album being as good as the single. seems like a rush job to build off the 'super hyphy' vapors.

argh, I hate how much cool bay shit you own. futhermucker.

• hatters, keep hattin'.

• i couldn't imagine this album being as good as the single. seems like a rush job to build off the 'super hyphy' vapors.

seriously. Keep Keakers The Sneakers name out yer mouf' . That's some shit people would say about Afro-Man or William Hung and a label forcing an album out. It's likde dude hasn't been putting in work for years, gaing a cult-fanbase, and has to resort to some quick scheme to make moves.

that's not the remix that's gonna be on this album. it's just a flipped beat, same lyrics. they have it and a couple other cuts up at hyphie.blogspot.com

that's the only remix of that track i've ever heard and as for the rest of your comment...

seriously, I've heard that he was working on this album for a while now. I even put up a post about it a few months ago so I doubt they're rushing anything.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    only 8 new songs, they better be damn good ones!

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

• ease up on the Homie NOZ a bit, I was jes playin'.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    all i'm sayin is i've now heard like half the album and it's

what's dope game 2 sound like?

i had this idea a while back ...

Have Keak repeat "yadadada" over Walter Murphy's 'A Fifth of Beethoven'.....PICTURE THIS: when the strings kick in.. Keak,in tune with the rhythm says "YADADADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...YADADADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...YADADADAA" and just repeats this every time the strings come in......listen to 'A Fifth of Beethoven" and you'll feel me

but i dont know Keak and if i did he probably wouldn't welcome the idea

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    keak is one of the last unique and actually dope rappers out there

• all i'm sayin is i've now heard like half the album and it's

How would you compare it to Copium

i had this idea a while back ...

Have Keak repeat "yadadada" over Walter Murphy's 'A Fifth of Beethoven'.....PICTURE THIS: when the strings kick in.. Keak,in tune with the rhythm says "YADADADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...YADADADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...YADADADAA" and just repeats this every time the strings come in......listen to 'A Fifth of Beethoven" and you'll feel me

but i dont know Keak and if i did he probably wouldn't welcome the idea

ooo wait...and then mix it with Funklab All Stars - La Da Da

• and then mix it with Funklab All Stars - La Da Da

HELLZ YEAH!!!!!!

and then mix it with Funklab All Stars - La Da Da

HELLZ YEAH!!!!!!

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    all i'm sayin is i've now heard like half the album and it's

How would you compare it to Copium

worser.

my problem is the production seems to be on some by the numbers 'hyphy yay slumper' shit. copium had some cuts i skipped, but production wise it was somewhat inspired or at the very least varied. not every joint sounded like "t shirts blue jeans & nikes" i mean "new twist", "know what i'm talking about". etc. damn near knocked as hard and weren't knock offs.

it's not like i was expecting keak to drop the album of the century, or anything, but still.

(btw - mp3s are here - http://hyphie.blogspot.com/2005/08/new-keak-new-team-new-e-40.html)

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    i also think it's indicitive of the "new bay" cats being pretty much single based artists (of course, this is the case with most new hip hop, not just limited to the bay). which isn't a bad thing, per se, as long as the singles sustain the level of quality i'll be satisfied with tapes.

• Damn dog that blog is what the fucc is UP!

Are the MP3's club quality?

Please to recommend any other similar MP3 blogs as I don't know jack about the blogosphere.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    olivermonday.blogspot.com
    pacificstandard.typepad.com
    www.cocaineblunts.com

be forewarned the bay ones have a lot of grimey radio rips.

• Are the MP3's club quality?

DAMN THAT IS WHAT A VIRGEN WOULD DO