Y'all seen this JBs single before?

KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
http://cgi.ebay.com/Ultra-rare-original-7-inch-The-JB-s-USE-ME_W0QQitemZ4761091162Anyone heard this before? Obviously the potential is that this could be absolute fi-ya. Just wondering if anyone can confirm that it actually is.

Comments

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Gotdamn thats a dope as fuck pic sleeve.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    GOOD LUCK TO YOU.FRED WESLEY BLOW

• yo, i got that on a comp. it's dope but not that dope. better than that female japanese version anyways

• yo, i got that on a comp. it's dope but not that dope. better than that female japanese version anyways
    MANCHILD, it got braeks? peace, stein...

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    yo, i got that on a comp. it's dope but not that dope. better than that female japanese version anyways
    MANCHILD, it got braeks? peace, stein...

Always with the 'it got braeks' - ahh but who am I to talk!

• does it?? damn i'm stupid i can't remember and i ain't at home. from memory it does but just a standard use me break, nothing too crazy...

p.s. stein i got a radio show in melbourne on pbs (you did a live to air with us last time) you wanna come play some records and talk shit about digging? i was actually just trying to get hold of the promoter. hit me on the pm's man

• can someone that owns it post a soundclip?

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    can someone that owns it scan that cover at HI RES[/b]

that shit is bonkers

• The trombone does the lead vocal parts and there are some nice backing vocals added. Nice but kinda mellow and a little overproduced for my tastes.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    can someone that owns it scan that cover at HI RES[/b]