Geto Boys Related EPs WANTED

ArtifactorArtifactor 887 Posts
edited August 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Anybody got some Geto Boys related EPs they are willing to trade/sell. I am looking for....... Ganksta NIP - South Park Psycho EPWillie Dee - Controversy EPThe Terrorists EPSeagram - The Dark Road EPToo Much Trouble - Hell On Earth EP.Any other early vinyl releases are cool too. PM if anybody gots ny. Thanks, Willie.

Comments

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Willie Dee - Controversy EP

this went as a $5 buy it now recently and i cried myself to sleep.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Willie Dee - Controversy EP

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Post a link, dude!!!

• Willie Dee - Controversy EP

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. Aww man. Damn what a way to ruin my day. LINK LINK. You still looking for that Bushwick.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    i can't find a link now for some reason, but when i found it was doing a completed search for something that wasn't willie d. i don't remember, but here's the scan i saved

• Dang that looks serious.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    i can't find a link now for some reason, but when i found it was doing a completed search for something that wasn't willie d. i don't remember, but here's the scan i saved

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    I got a Willie D 45. Are you dudes up on that?

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    man I had no idea people were looking for these guys. I have about 3 or 4 of their records on Rap-A-Lot, both spelled 'GETO' and 'GHETTO' is there a difference??

• What tune?

• GET THE LATEST GETO BOYS ALBUM
    YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!
    Next To Mariah Best LP of the year!

mc

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    GET THE LATEST GETO BOYS ALBUM
    YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!
    S>Next To Mariah/S> Best LP of the year!

• i have a grip of rap a lot stuff to sell/trade right now. it was gonna be my next round of ebay auctions but i might be down to trade. no wille d i dont think but i do have a lot of big mello, gangsta nip, 5th ward boys, a couple of tmt 12ins plus a bunch more i cant recall off the top.

• PM me a list or something when you get time. PLEASE. Thanks flatback.