Hareton + Meta (Hareton Salvanini) FOR SALE! LAST COPIES!

filipegrgfilipegrg 4 Posts
edited July 2014 in Strut Central
Hi everyone, i selling my last copies of a holly grail brazilian 7", a independent release by the mastro Hareton Salvanini, this records will disappear fast like Verocai, this 7" was undiscovered till this days, Mr. Gilles Peterson grab his copy recently from me, a friend of him bought from me one month ago, i sending this message while listening the Worldwide show waiting he plays this beautiful record, stay tuned on the show to hear the record! there's a link on youtube of two tracks also: the 4 tracks on this 7" are absolutely wonderful, gorgeous arrangements, 3 beautifull groovy tracks like a 70's Marcos Valle with genius strings and horns and 1 beautiful ballad as well.

Here's the link of my Discogs seller page, if anyone have interest in buy it, let me know, feel fee to make any questions, ask for pictures, etc..

http://www.discogs.com/seller/filipegrg

Thanks!

Comments

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    I love holly grails

• You can hear here from Floating Points mix too he received his copy a month ago, wonderful mix of brazilian music by the way...

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Is this limited?

I only buy limited.

• DOR said:
    Is this limited?

I only buy limited.

This is a independent issue from mastro Hareton Salvanini and his brother Ayrton from 1971, in fact, this was never released, it was supposed to be released in 1971.

Thank you.

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    Well, hardly 'undiscovered' as it's been in my saved searches for 5 years now, but it is rare.

• Yes, i mean, not so many people knows this one...