Answering Low End Theorists

batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
edited April 2014 in Strut Central
"Low End Theories are therefore immune to evidence. They are closed, self-contained belief systems that resist their own critical analysis. That is why they are boom-bap."

Thanks

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Consequence.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    Consequence.

that dude was definitely a plant.

puppet rappeur covert flops false flow attack.

throw him a verse per album but don't prop him up as the leader of a whole album!

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Well played, all of you, well played!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    dukeofdelridge said:
    HarveyCanal said:
    Consequence.

that dude was definitely a plant.

He had an amazing second wind as Kanye's weed carrier.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    Rule # 4080. I heard Tip was really talking about sunscreen and avoiding too much direct sunlight. Putting proper SPF on your back, etc.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,896 Posts
    A classic
    A classic
    A classic example of a
    mind rape

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    Psshhh....lolololol, Sheeple.

ATCQ has BEEN Illuminati for a loooooong while. Just peep this rock solid evidence right here:

The burden is on you to prove this wrong, you shills....btw, any point you try to make will be met with another accusation from me (which your sheep brain will describe as 'misleading', 'lacking any logic' and/or 'totally not credible'.) So don't even try to argue any one point to its conclusion...I'm not in it for that. I'm here to shine the light on you fuckheads.

Y'all bore me, I'm gonna go stare at "condensation trails"...and do brolic man shit.

• finelikewinefinelikewine "ONCE UPON A TIME, I HAD A VINYL." http://www.discogs.com/user/permabulker 1,416 Posts
    What the heck is going on here?