What's poppin in Seattle?

chasechase 767 Posts
edited January 2014 in Strut Central
Hey guys, I am in Seattle for the week at a training, only have nights off, I am near the Space Needle... What is going on in this area? I have no car...

Love,

Chase

Comments

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    My shoulder.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    like, out of its socket?

Yes. I'll be rehabbing on my couch. Gonna go get some pain pills from the weed guy right now. Not #hyped.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    Rough.
    Your chess game is gonna be on point, though.

• dukeofdelridge said:
    Yes. I'll be rehabbing on my couch. Gonna go get some pain pills from the weed guy right now. Not #hyped.

now is the winter of our disconnect

On the real Chase: it's gonna start snowing again tomorrow. Blow off your training and we can go snowboarding. :bizzo:

As for the nightlife, I'm not allowed in bars or near zoos. There's a weed delivery service called the Raccoons. I think it's expensive but you just call a number and boom weed. They're on CL and twitter. II think about calling every night. Never done it.
    You're welcome to come watch Miami Vice on my couch. I will give you a pot cookie and you can go stare at the city from Kerry Park.
    Oscar's on Lower Queen Anne is owned by Shawn Kemp and he's in there all the time. He'll buy you a shot.
    Cinerama is a psycho sized movie screen down there. Action movies.
    There's got to be some Seahawks sex parties every night this week too.

Sorry if those are no good. I don't know what people do.

Internet is definitely firing all week. There's that.

Some Seattle strutteurs are deejays and do gets party butt, ask them for suggestions.

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    Capitol Hill is a decent area to party.

Lots of bars and places to eat. I think there' s a record store there, too.

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    dukeofdelridge said:
    On the real Chase: it's gonna start snowing again tomorrow. Blow off your training and we can go snowboarding. :bizzo:

As for the nightlife, I'm not allowed in bars or near zoos. There's a weed delivery service called the Raccoons. I think it's expensive but you just call a number and boom weed. They're on CL and twitter. II think about calling every night. Never done it.
    You're welcome to come watch Miami Vice on my couch. I will give you a pot cookie and you can go stare at the city from Kerry Park.
    Oscar's on Lower Queen Anne is owned by Shawn Kemp and he's in there all the time. He'll buy you a shot.

Some Seattle strutteurs are deejays and do gets party butt, ask them for suggestions.

I nearly killed myself laughing while reading all this.

• rain103rain103 476 Posts
    If you're near the Space Needle you could bar hop in Belltown (which is just South of the Needle). Mary K. Letourneau's boo DJ's at a spot called Ohana's down there. Townbizness! Hit up Jive Time records in Fremont (which is just North of the Needle) if you're looking for vinyl in the area.

Other than that I'm not sure what is taking place this week besides the Seahawk's game on Saturday afternoon.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Eat Asian food.

Chan can tell you the spots.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Whodats coming to town to make the Shehawks cry.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    dukeofdelridge said:
    As for the nightlife, I'm not allowed in bars or near zoos.

Not surprised with that f*cking helmet.

• EIGHTYEIGHTY 224 Posts
    I was planning on going up to Seattle for a day in March. I asked around about places to hit up and my coworkers mentioned a burger place called Dicks.

Anyone on here been there before?

• Seattle Seahawks Sex Parties

Dam.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Chase,

You could also hit up Bop Street Records in Ballard, which is just north of downtown. That place is HUGE!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    gomez80 said:
    I was planning on going up to Seattle for a day in March. I asked around about places to hit up and my coworkers mentioned a burger place called Dicks.

Dee Rock has been there.

I will buy you a cheeseburger or two at Dick's. Not the one near the Space Needle though--Dick's is meant to be eaten outside, where the wrappers and garbage can be cleansed by the wind. That Seattle Center one is like eating IN the garbage can, with a layer of grease and slime on every surface.
    We could do the one on 45th, where Mixalot took the album pic, but we should probably do the one on Broadway. For horbvious reasons. Take the 8 and get off at Broadway and John.

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    maxxi soundsystem is playing at Q.

It's a cool spot with a good system. Expect lots of bass.

• If you like whiskey, you gotta check out Canon. :face_melt:

• chasechase 767 Posts
    dukeofdelridge said:

The later of this was the reason for the post, I just didn't know if I was close to anything.

I googled "Raccoons" and "Seattle" but all I got was the number for Animal Control, they didn't know the number for the service.

Are the sex parites like an invite only thing? Or do you guys like put a ballon on the mailbox or something?

Ate at TanakaSan last night, on 6th ave... Yelped "ramen" and that was the closest place, never had "real" ramen (none in Tampa).

I am down for more Asian food suggestions, we don't have many options down south.

Or maybe I will just go see the guys throw the fishes.

Thanks guys!

• EIGHTYEIGHTY 224 Posts
    Chase, checkout Dicks burgers and let me know if they are good or not.

Raccoons: 206-251-3352

I don't smoke, but I have some chocolate chip cookies I made. With weed in them. PM me if you want one, I'm on north Capitol Hill.

There's a weird Japanese street food type bar in belltown called Kushibar that has okinomiyaki. Shiro's and Sam's are killinit in sushi. I just are my favorite burger on Capitol Hill (right above the freeway), Lil Woody's.

Seahawks sex parties are all over: just whip it out if the person has more than one piece of logo'd gear on. That's the understood sign that we're down for sexing. Woman man whatever. Fuckfest!

And Winterlife Co-op is the Raccoon people too, or something: 888-490-3666.

And if you call 9-1-1 they'll bring you weed too.

Seattle!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    gomez80 said:
    Chase, checkout Dicks burgers and let me know if they are good or not.

Dick's Burgers are the bomb!!! Big up to Chsn and Rain 103 for taking me there during my visit last summer. "My posse's on Broadway!!!"

Big Stacks from Kakalak

gomez80 said:

http://www.ddir.com/

There are a handful of good ramen places in Chinatown, 'Samurai Noodle' is my favorite. Tsukushinbo is sushi spot also known for their ramen only on Friday mornings though. They open at 1030 or 1045am I believe? Get there early as you can almost always expect there to be a line to get in.

You been to Kaname on Jackson (7th?)? Their miso ramen KNOCKS. Haven't had it in a while. Ramen!

I've been logging in and out all night hoping this dude will PM me about a pot cookie, by the way.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Only Ramen I eat in Seattle is the real deal at Tsukushibo. Friday lunch special only. Get there early, they sell out every Friday. I would get there at 11:30AM and get in line.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/tsukushinbo-seattle?nb=1

And that is the gospel...