New Medina Release: Raised By Seuss: Face The Music 12in.

ageage 1,131 Posts
edited August 2013 in Announcements

Raised By Suess. Face The Music 12 Available now on New Medina Music

http://www.newmedinamusic.bigcartel.com/

(Limited quantity of 300copies)

This is a pretty special project for us here at New Medina Music and for those who have been waiting to actually have a physical copy of some sort (be it a tape dub, if you could even find a copy from someone). We're starting off with a limited 12in that will contain two tracks that will not be available on the lp release.

We have a total of 300 copies and the breakdown is this:100 colored vinyl (30 spotted and 70 marbled)??200 black??All of these will be a first come/first serve basis

.A little history about this project.Raised By Suess formed in the early nineties here in the South Bay of California (Campbell, Ca, to be exact) The crew consisted of the following parties: True One, The Grinch, Dj Pioneer, Quiz One and it's sub affiliates Next of Kin and The Harvest Children. They had two release and both being demo tapes one in 1991 and the other 1992-93. Rhymes and Beats are viciously approached and overall concepts are pretty amazing.They were known for there appearance on a video skateboard magazine, "411VM". Used for The San Jose Metrospective and I believe Drake Jones and Scott Johnsons parts of the video magazine. The video was not just only one of the best issues, but fellow skateboarders and hip hop/rap enthusiasts were up at arms about the songs; how to obtain them. I at the time was a filmer and??friend had asked me if I knew of any people that wanted their music to be heard, and then I had mentioned it to Troy (true one) and we obtained the DAT and it's history from that point on.

Twenty plus years later, we've all grown up, had familes, and it was something I've always wanted to do, but never considered, until now. Big thanks to both Dj Cro and Mark Gamble for digitally remastering the tracks and??without any further ado, we bring you the long awaited tracks, for a limited time.We'll be releasing the LP shortly after this 12 sells out. This not only has the demo people want, but also the first demo and a few other surprises with guest appearances by Charizma (of Stones Throw?? fame), Quiz One, and Next of Kin.??Also, this 12in. release will also have two songs that will not appear on the LP release.

Thanks again for taking your time and we look forward to bring more constant releases in the near future.

Peace!
Adrian Mendoza (Age)??

New Medina Music