What NOT to do if you steal a Sprint cell phone

johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
Yeah, it's on loads of boards but not here so here it is:http://www.longislandpress.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=496Quick story: Man has cell phone, loses it. Someone else steals it. The thief decides to take pictures of him and his "wifey". Thief doesn't realize that with Sprint, any photos taken are automatically sent to the owner's e-mail account. So outside of having photos of the thief, and his girlfriend, there are other things on there, including a video.However, proceed with caution as the thief is allegedly 16 years old and has an income of $250,000 or more. The "wifey"'s age is either 15, 16, or 17. They both have MySpace pages and a number of people have posted notes on their pages with links to various photos that have since circulated quite a bit in the last few hours. It will be covered by Wired sometime tomorrow.But the photos are there, and all are work friendly.

Comments

• INTIMATE CLUB

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    betta den urz

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

INTIMATE CLUB

???

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Also - going by his response to you, I would hope he doesn't spell that poorly on his job applications as he did in that e-mail.

Another waste of life that I will be supporting with my taxed dollars.

Sigh

Billy Kess

sigh.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

NO ASS CLUB[/b]

• But the photos are there, and all are work friendly.

this is so NOT work friendly

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I don't understand, did he "lose" it, or was it "stolen?" Cause much of what you read there implies this guy lost his phone, and this other dude found it and took pictures with it, which I don't see as being so larcenous. If there wasn't that lame e-mail by the "thief," I would have just looked at the guy whose phone it was as a loser, cause that's kind of how he acts. And the responses on that board, especially the one Day quoted about a "waste of life" were pretty sickening. If I found somebody's lost phone on the subway or something, I would probably snap a few photos with it myself...

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    come on now, regardless of how the guy/girl acquired the phone, they are straight up fucking morons.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Side Story...

This is being put up everywhere

Here