Trades Wants (Reggae + Wu-tang freestyle)

bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
edited August 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
here are a few things i have for trade:Listen to the Drum Volume 1 EP (Nu Gruv Alliance 1998) - this is a compilation of live freestyles recorded on kevvy kev's show "the drum" on kzsu 90.1. featuring: oc, rass kass, busta rhymes, boot camp click, fugees, wu-tang clan, and redman. the standout is the wu-tang track where meth comes correct.Prince Far I - Voice of Thunder (1981 Trojan) Steel Pulse - Handsworth Revolution (1978 Mango) - first album by this groupJunior Reid - One Blood (JR productions, JA press 1992, released 1989) - really clean jamaican pressed copy with the classic title track.Serge Gainsbourg - Aux Armes et caetera (Phillips France 1979) - the reggae album that serge gainsbourg recorded at dynamic sounds in kingston featuring sly & robbie, ansel collins, and the i threes. original french pressing.45s:Jimmy Cliff - Midnight Rockers/Version (Oneness, OG Jamaican press)Lt. Stitchie - Broad Hips/Version (Jammys, OG 1987 JA press) - digi single arranged by steelie & cleavie.WANTS:most of my wants are reggae lps, but there is tons of soul/funk/hip-hop that i need too. i'd be interested especially in any of these (not represses though):Heptones - Party Time on MangoEek a mouse - mouseketeer and Skidip on GreensleevesYellowman - Mister Yellowman and Zungazungazung on GreensleevesAbyssinians - Forward on AlligatorGregory Isaacs - Soon Forward on Virgin FrontlineTwinkle Brothers - Countrymen on Virgin Frontlinepm me if you have any of my wants or want any of my trades.