A song we are feelin (mp3)

JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
So it's saturday and it's fucking winter down here. We are at home (wife, JorgeLopezRuiz Jr and me). JLR Jr is 15 months old now. He's flipping records with me and I'm feeling the love of the universe.So, to all the soulstrutters out there, all colors, all races, here's a song Jr and I are feelin:http://s30.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3CBIL18LMZFU22Z16PX73VQCJD Los Angeles Negros "Ay amor" (2.7 MB). It's cheese and it's got this dope organ. They were from Chile I think.Paz!

Comments

• PEKPEK 735 Posts
    JLR -

Muchos gracias - but you make it sound you're in Patagonia w/ the weather; aren't you in Buenos Aires and how cold does it get durin' the winter there?

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    JLR -

Muchos gracias - but you make it sound you're in Patagonia w/ the weather; aren't you in Buenos Aires and how cold does it get durin' the winter there?

Yep, we are in Buenos Aires. At 13??C right now (someone make the coversion to ??F).
    We never got snow, but we can reach 0??C during winter.

Oh, and it's "muchAs gracias". You're welcome!

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Yep, we are in Buenos Aires.

How far is Mar del plata from you?

- spidey

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Yep, we are in Buenos Aires.

How far is Mar del plata from you?

- spidey

Hey spidey, 400 km from Buenos Aires to Mar del Plata.

Can I come visit? I'm actually half argentinan, and have never been there. My abuela is there, and I like a girl there. I want to buy records and a flamenco style guitar. I was thinking of just buying the plane ticket and using couchsurfing.com to crash somewhere. The problem is I'mma stupid american, and my spanish is horrible.

- spidey

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Can I come visit? I'm actually half argentinan, and have never been there. My abuela is there, and I like a girl there. I want to buy records and a flamenco style guitar. I was thinking of just buying the plane ticket and using couchsurfing.com to crash somewhere. The problem is I'mma stupid american, and my spanish is horrible.

- spidey

Yo, spidey. With the current exchange rate (3 pesos = US$ 1.00), you could stay at a five stars hotel

• I'm really feeling Perez Prado and Rosemary Clooney singing "Bali Hai".

So much in fact, that I'm throwing some hip hop drums underneath it just for fun.

I'd post an mp3, but I'm at work. But really, its quality.

Yo, spidey. With the current exchange rate (3 pesos = US$ 1.00), you could stay at a five stars hotel

Ha, it's cool man. I really need to go one day.

- spidey

• Pero che, al fin hay un Porte??o aqui en Soulstrut.

Que tal loco, todo bien?

Aca estamos che, laburando, luchandola como todos los dias. Y tambien es por eso que no puedo poner un MP3 de mi cancion favorita del momento, pero seguramente la conoces.

"Ventanita De Arrabal" - Carlos Gardel

Lo maximo!!!

Carlitos, cada dia cantas mejor!

Bueno che, bienvenido a nuestra comunidad de boludos obsesionados con disquitos.

Un abrazo, chau

Adrian

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts

this was super dope!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    janko nilovic

http://evolverov.com/hippocampus.mp3

bboyin' in BelGum

the file was not found,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Que haces Adrian? Crei que estaba solo por estos lares.

Vos estas viviendo "aca" o "alla"?

"Ventanita De Arrabal" - Carlos Gardel

Y si, mi obsesion por los disquitos me trajo por estos rumbos.

Un abrazo,

Pablo

• Estoy viviendo "aca" y hace muchisimo tiempo que no visito.
    La verdad que tengo que ir a visitar a mi abuela, tios, primos, etc.
    Yo naci y me crie aqui en los estados unidos.
    Mi familia es Uruguaya, es por eso que mantengo nuestras costumbres.

Me gusta el Tango, juego al futbol, tomo mat??, etc.

Que onda de musica te gusta? Hay discos buenos en Argentina de Soul, Jazz, Funk?
    Me han dicho que huvo un movimiento bohemio en que se formaron grupos medios psicodelicos.
    Es verdad? Mi viejo tiene una grabacion de Ruben Rada con Fatturuso en un combo de rock y suena
    buenisimo! Onda Santana, pero mas "rough", mas "ghetto".

Bueno loco, un gusto conocerte, aunque sea por la compu.

Si tenes un momento, dame unos datos sobre la existencia de esos discos misteriosos.

Chau, un abrazo...

Adrian