Levity Love for all from Guzzo

GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
some old 80's sitcom taught me never to leave a situation with a bad taste in your mouth (no ayo)

heres a little musical something I picked up recently I wanted to share with y'all, hopefully it puts a smile on your face like it did mines

I'll be on you like a scene from Aliens

Comments

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Guzzo, sometimes I think you're on point, sometimes I think you're in the ballpark, and sometimes I think you're way off base.

But, you voice your piece regardless of how you'll look to the group, and that's cool.

Sometimes you gotta pick and choose though. I'm not so good at it myself. I'm not commenting on anything specific but sometimes, whether you think you may be right or wrong, for sanity's sake it may be worth just leaving it alone.

But it's so tempting not too.

Anyway, for those of you that get on Guzzo's case, it's fine to voice your opposition, but there's not a reason to try to silence him. It's all part of debating game. No need to get heated. Sometimes he is crazy, but hey, that's what makes it interesting.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    Damn, I spend a day in the studio & apparently miss out on some shenanigans. I am gonna have to scroll through some posts & be nosy.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    on a similar note, bobby powell has some words for you...

http://s6.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3KQFV57PV9H8O2QE071CRFRMY5

"peace begins within"

i was thinking about posting...

• I have nothing against dude. It's funny how he seemed to get all riled up and started projecting shit all over the place.

For the record, I was neither outraged, nor am I white. I see a lot of racist spew coming from the one called guzzo. Dude, you complain about a double standard of racism here, well here you go. The statements you made in the kill whitey thread made me think you stereotype white people.

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    i saw something offensive in another thread and now i don't even remember which one it was in!

The statements you made in the kill whitey thread made me think you stereotype white people.

Ha, I think he stereotypes Soulstrut users.

• The statements you made in the kill whitey thread made me think you stereotype white people.

You're right. What does race have to do with it.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    The statements you made in the kill whitey thread made me think you stereotype white people.

your both so right it hurts

however am I really all that wrong?

Well I was really going to play the economics hand one more time, but I figured "dorky" was the next best thing.