Madonna gets emptied out by Malawian Prez Joyce Banda

DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
edited April 2013 in Strut Central
An ethering worthy of any rapper.

"If the argument is that because she is an internationally renowned star, and, therefore, Madonna believes she deserved to be treated differently from other visiting foreigners, it is worth making her aware that Malawi has hosted many international stars, including Chuck Norris, Bono, David James, Rio Ferdinand and Gary Neville who have never demanded state attention or decorum despite their equally dazzling stature."

Comments

• but seriously though..... she bodies madge with impunity. and a touch of class.

boy am i glad madonna is your guys' problem now.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    A thread about some Madramma but nothing about this?!

Strut done changed....

• Never thought I'd see the day Gary Neville was compared to Madonna. Especially favourably in terms of grace.

• Herm said:

Strut done changed....

timbaland's writer GOT jayz with this one.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    SP 1200 said:
    Never thought I'd see the day Gary Neville was compared to Madonna.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    this is the best part

Granted, Madonna has adopted two children from Malawi. According to the record, this gesture was humanitarian and of her accord. It, therefore, comes across as strange and depressing that for a humanitarian act, prompted only by her, Madonna wants Malawi to be forever chained to the obligation of gratitude. Kindness, as far as its ordinary meaning is concerned, is free and anonymous. If it can???t be free and silent, it is not kindness; it is something else. Blackmail is the closest it becomes.

and it speaks to all the ''those people'' comments i've heard in my own international philanthropy work

well done

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    Great entertainment... and reading back on the botched school project also a perfect example on how millions of charity dollars can go to waste. What isn't gobbled up at the troughs of corruption simply evaporates into a thin air of philanthropy to be wafting around an aging pop star.

• ppadilhappadilha 2,236 Posts
    Gary Neville must be pleased with himself after reading that

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Herm said:

Strut done changed....

Ah, I read about that, but couldn't find a clip.

I like Angry Hov.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    It's already been discussed/defended/dismissed at a White House press conference!

Boy, that escalated quickly...

• Joyce Banda is my homegirls aunt! she's killin it

• LoopDreamsLoopDreams 1,195 Posts
    !

• pcmr said:
    this is the best part

love eviscerations touched with elegance