HUGE Serato control vinyl sale right now.

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited March 2013 in Strut Central
Apparently they ran a batch with a misspelling so they've discounted 'em for 40%-50% off. All kinds of different colors too. I just bought 5 pair.

http://store.serato.com/vinyl

Comments

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    Herm said:
    Apparently they ran a batch with a misspelling so they've discounted 'em for 40%-50% off. All kinds of different colors too. I just bought 5 pair.

http://store.serato.com/vinyl

Goddammit...I just bought some for full price last night.

• DawhudDawhud 213 Posts
    I saw that email last night and I'm pissed because it had to be the week when my contract at work ended. (in save $ mode... shaking fist)

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    Dammm good link HERM.

Just copped a glow in the dark and blue pair

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Is it just me or do the color vinyl not track as well?

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Grandfather said:
    Dammm good link HERM.

Just copped a glow in the dark and blue pair

All props go to OG SS'er King Otto who put me on.

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,460 Posts
    yeah I got an email about this at the start of the week...I might jump on this as well and get a couple copies, for safe keeping

An OFFICAL mistake on our latest Performance Series vinyl sleeves
    Did anyone notice the OFFICAL mistake on our latest performance series vinyl sleeves? We're really sorry about that. We messed up :( Typos are hilarious but not really what you want on your Control Vinyl.

There's absolutely no problems with the actual vinyl and it's still going to perform great.

We really want to put this embarrassment behind us, so we're offering them at 40% off in selected retailers and on our Serato Online Store until this stock is sold out.

If you would like to speak with someone, or have any questions, feel free to get in touch with the sales team at sales@serato.com.

Sorry team!

Sam.

• MR_ZIMMSMR_ZIMMS 210 Posts
    Bought the latest Stones Throw 2 x clear Serato vinyl + slipmats set. I normally put back the needle to the first track after the last track before it's not working anymore, but with this clear vinyl release it sometimes get stuck in the middle of the side.
    Pressing error?
    Really annoying...

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    Thanks for the heads up, Herm [and King (sir) Otto]

Not too long ago I was in the market for a new pair and called up the local Guitar Center [which takes a bus, a train, and some walking to get to] and asked if they had the new performance series. "Yup! got em right here." When I got there they were the second series that came out a few years ago.

Too bad the brown, black, and yellow is solt out but I guess pink works.

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    Wait, whut? I don't think I would buy them, but the name..

http://webstore.gramaphonerecords.com/sicwax-seratotraktorvinylcontrollerseafoammarble.aspx

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    39$ for shipping a pair to Europe? :walkaway: