Hey, DocBeezy, what's your boss wearing today?

JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
Mine had a baby 6 months ago. Fat as hell, and she insists on using the same clothes from the time when she was in good shape.

Comments

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    oh shit!

Today it is a skirt for her. "Casual friday"

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Meanwhile, Soulstrut dudes the world over get their "tugga tugga" on.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    "Casual friday"

I hate casual fridays. Everybody switches to the kakhis and polo shirts look.

Meanwhile, Soulstrut dudes the world over get their "tugga tugga" on.

ha!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Yo Jorge,

Sometimes, casual Fridays are all good because you get to see phat asses, usually hidden in big skirts, showcased in nice, form-fitting jeans. Don't sleep!!! I don't play anymore (i.e., I'm married), I'm just a coach who watches the action from the sidelines.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Yo Jorge,

Sometimes, casual Fridays are all good because you get to see phat asses, usually hidden in big skirts, showcased in nice, form-fitting jeans. Don't sleep!!! I don't play anymore (i.e., I'm married), I'm just a coach who watches the action from the sidelines.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Yeah, there is a girl here who dresses terrible during the week. BUt on friday she wears these jeans and damn, its good. She doesn not want to fuck me. She hates me. ANd I think she is a complete racist. I dont talk to her.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Yo Jorge,

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Hey Big, don't get me wrong. I love women casual fridays. I hate guys uniform.
    I'm also married, so now I'm just a corporate watcher.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    Yo Jorge,

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Yeah, there is a girl here who dresses terrible during the week. BUt on friday she wears these jeans and damn, its good. She doesn not want to fuck me. She hates me. ANd I think she is a complete racist. I dont talk to her.

but i'd bet you'd like to silently and aggressively poke that out, am i right? eh? giggidy-giggidy.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    I'm just a coach who watches the action from the sidelines.

Big Stacks - always with the quotables

As one coach to another, I miss last year when this really hot young chick worked in my office - always dressed like she was about to go to the club. Sigh. Plus she was great to work with - really on top of things, reliable and responsible. Even though she always seemed about as jumpy and nervous as a speedfreak without a supply. But hey, 2 outta 3 ain't bad.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    always dressed like she was about to go to the club.

We have tons of that kind around! I love them all. The dedication, the "look at me, I know you'd tap" thing.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    I'm just a coach who watches the action from the sidelines.

Big Stacks - always with the quotables

As one coach to another, I miss last year when this really hot young chick worked in my office - always dressed like she was about to go to the club. Sigh. Plus she was great to work with - really on top of things, reliable and responsible. Even though she always seemed about as jumpy and nervous as a speedfreak without a supply. But hey, 2 outta 3 ain't bad.

Yeah, I have a couple of cute colleagues, but it's mostly the support staff that are attractive. There used to be this sistah that worked in the financial office that was alllllll that. Pretty face, nice curvy figure, and a big ole', round booty. Too bad she left, made for a good excuse to place work supply/travel requisitions (which was handled by her office). Academic campus women are some hungry critters, and they try to subtlely crack the door for you (not referring to the above woman, she was married too). The key for us marrieds is to shut it and keep it movin'. Man, if I lacked morals, I could be nastay!!! We must not bite that forbidden fruit, but we can sure just enjoy the view from the bench.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    We must not bite that forbidden fruit, but we can sure just enjoy the view from the bench