things that make you smile and/or laugh

parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
Today on the way to work I saw some guy jogging with a cowboy hat on. It seemed like a scene from a movie, so absurd. Uh, maybe you had to be there but I thought it was funny. Feel free to add on.

Comments

• HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!

• crazypoprockcrazypoprock 1,037 Posts
    so it made you smile and/or laugh?

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Oh yeah, he had a sweat suit on and everything. Radd!

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    yesterday this crackhead jumped out in the middle of the street to stop traffic in both directions so some other car could pull out of a parking lot...I dont know why, but it made me smile.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Today on the way to work I saw some guy jogging with a cowboy hat on. It seemed like a scene from a movie, so absurd. Uh, maybe you had to be there but I thought it was funny. Feel free to add on.

I have a few questions: was he wearing the cowboy hat while jogging, or was he a little tiny man jogging around the brim of a cowboy hat? Or, was he a normal sized man jogging around the brim of a GIANT cowbay hat? Please let me know...

my new avatar made me smile and/or laugh

oh my!

oh my!

so Anton LaVey look-a-like fedora-rockin' amputee beachball enthusiasts tickle your funnybone...hmmmmmmm.

one more from gheysite

one more from gheysite

now thats funny

so funny but probably not very kosher to be laughing at him. but i can't help it.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    yesterday I was in my latin film class, as you may imagine I am one of the few whiteboys in the class (and probably the only Jew). Lots of shit talking about whitefolks and Jews seems to go on in class and even during iscussions the teacher tends to call me by other Jewish last names. Many-a-time the professor has showed her ignorance by calling me names like Goldstein, Kleinberg, Feldberg, etc.

I guess I should be pissed and offended but I find it funny that in a class in which they discuss racism and prejusdice the professor seems to go ahead and lay some of that same medicine on her students.

Ironic reasons to smile and or laugh?

• Today on the way to work I saw some guy jogging with a cowboy hat on. It seemed like a scene from a movie, so absurd. Uh, maybe you had to be there but I thought it was funny. Feel free to add on.

I like the three piece suit under the track suit look. That one wins every time.

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    crackheads
    gothic people
    people tripping/falling (even better when it's a cute chick cuz they think they're not supposed to or something)

• yesterday I was in my latin film class

What...do they show 'The Passion of the Christ" over and over again?????

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    yesterday I was in my latin film class

What...do they show 'The Passion of the Christ" over and over again?????

no, but on the first day of class the professor mentioned that movie over and over and how dissapointed she was that it was snubbed for a best picture nomination. She even went so far as to ask the class "do you htink it was because of those people in Hollywood that it didng get nominated"?

and don't get me started on her ideas about colorblind casting

• Ohhhhhh, yeahhhh....faster....

Ohhhhhh, yeahhhh....faster....

hahahahaha!!!!

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    My four year old daughter asked me today what was real. I asked her what she thought was real and why. She replied that I am real because she talks to me and I answer her. This validation of my existence made me smile.

My four year old daughter asked me today what was real. I asked her what she thought was real and why. She replied that I am real because she talks to me and I answer her. This validation of my existence made me smile.

that is radd!!!

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts

mommy can i come home im scurrrd

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I'm pretty simple-minded, this makes me laugh every time.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Plaese to get picture of Michael Moore in depends diapers outta my thread!!!

• PARAKEETS & MUD

• www.ifilm.com/viralvideo

--Worst Halftime Show Ever

---Tyrone Gets Sick

under Gross-o-Rama[/b] playlist:

---Fat Milkshake ..... PLEASE WATCH THIS NOW

under Political[/b] playlist:

---George W. Bush Tipsy at a Wedding (scroll down)

under Animal Antics[/b] playlist:

---Dog Skateboarding

under Girls[/b] playlist:

---Drunk Girl At The Door

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Yo, that "Banned by the Feds" anti-American hip hop video from Norway is one of the craziest shits I've seen a minute...

Which one is GWB tipsy at a party? I couldn't figure it out by the titles (or just looked right through it).

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Dudes that care about what DJ Shadow does on eBay.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I'm pretty simple-minded, this makes me laugh every time.

i love that shit. hahhahahahaha.