VICKS VAPORUB APPRECIATION POST

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central

This shit is really helping to contain my misery right now. Summer colds are the WORST, mayne.

"OHHH YES, BATCHES, YESSSSSSS"

Comments

• lucerolucero 425 Posts
    bwwwahhhhh - I used some just the other night

whats the science with this rub ? and is it true that this product was the inspiration behind the naming of a certain NY club night ?

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

Seems like you've been having a lil of this lately too, no?

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

Seems like you've been having a lil of this lately too, no?

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    i can't go to sleep at night with out a hit of a vics inhaler, cold or not...wow now that i've typed that i can see how wierd that seems...dont ravers use that shit for something? never understood that. nonetheless i can't sleep without it.

if you're sick though, nyquil is the sheit...or and old ndn rememdy, mix two eggs with a shot of brandy and like 2/3 spoons of sugar...tastes a billion times more wicked than it sounds.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Shiiiiit, that maximum strength Sudafed should have a street value. Take a couple of those, you'll see a "Purple Haze".

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• I've had a vicious head cold for the last 4 days or so. Being sick in the summer is bullshit. I barely ever get sick, so I guess I was due or something. Lots of other people I know are sick right now too.

• flunkflunk 230 Posts

.....and I sleep like a baby

flk

• there's a long-running joke in my circle of friends about "beeks babaroo" .. because this one kid's cousin from mexico was talking about putting vicks vaporub on while on exstacy and kept calling it "beeks babaroo" .. nobody knew what the fuck he was talking about for like ten minutes

• asparagusasparagus Northampton, MA 333 Posts

CO-SIGN

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    while my dad was in the army as an instructor he had to rush to the hospital to check up on one of his knuckle head students when the guy got sick on the weekend, bought a jar of vicks and used the whole thing.

turns out dude that you had to eat it. how the fuck he managed to eat the whole bottle is beyond me. shit made him sick as fuck. my dad still clowns that guy.