HUELL HOWSER APPRECIATION [LA RELATED]

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
i cant be the only one fascinated with dudeW O WT H A T ' SW O N D E R F U L

Comments

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    yeh his show is off the hook. His questions... woah.

• i cant be the only one fascinated with dude

W O W

T H A T ' S

W O N D E R F U L

man that guy is amazing. one of the only people i have seen who have wound up in some of the most amazing places, or with some amazing people and said/did/asked the stupidest things.

the other people who fall into this category are the people who have tv travel shows, which is basically what he does so maybe it comes with the territory. just wish people would do a little research. shit i don't even get paid and i'm more on top of shit than these people.

• that's why he's so awesome! i like the look on the people's faces when he asks them questions. pure entertainment. remember when them joints were like 10 minute interludes to other pbs shows?

anyways, he's on kcet right now. in skagway, AK

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    i cant be the only one fascinated with dude

W O W

T H A T ' S

W O N D E R F U L

My wife was on his show sometime around the first year we were dating.

The night before the interview we had gone out drinking so she went in the next morning crazy hungover looking ruff, rugged and . I never saw the show because I don't think she wanted me to see it.

I need to track that episode down.

Dude also lives not too far from me in 29 Palms. He has a bugged out house but there ain't shit to do out there but be a marine or enjoy the scenery.

• wasnt huell a marine or something too? in any case he's a big mofo. i think you have to be hungover not to laugh in dude's face when he's asking you questions. either that or really really old.

• Dude also lives not too far from me in 29 Palms.

You have to really piss someone off or do something really bad in your life to end up in that Podunk town.

• wasnt huell a marine or something too? in any case he's a big mofo. i think you have to be hungover not to laugh in dude's face when he's asking you questions. either that or really really old.

yeah i think he is a marine.

dude reminds me of biff from the biff from back to the future.

day: what was your lady's show about?

• dayday 9,611 Posts

day: what was your lady's show about?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8135388/

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    he is homosexual.

• he is homosexual.

that's what i have heard too. he seems sort of gay all neat and everything, into his body and everything with the guns.

my dad absolutly hates the guy cause he thinks he sounds like him when he talks (they are both from the south).

dave

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    he is homosexual.

very, but just like John Legend, it makes no difference to me.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Me and my mom are fascinated with Huell Howser...his shows are hypnotic

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Me fascinated with Ed Powers...his avatars are hypnotic