ESSENTIAL Soul Party Jam 45's

DRockDRock 14 Posts
edited January 2013 in Strut Central
What would be the 20 to 40 essential 45's to have to kill a soul/funk dance party? More specifically even the late 60's and beyond. Discovered how much I love 45's and want to expand my collection. I have already:

Good Foot - James Brown
ABC - Jackson 5 . . .

Comments

• OligeeOligee 289 Posts
    DRock said:
    Hi, give me all the records I can buy on ebay tonight(free shipping)

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    DRock said:
    What would be the 20 to 40 essential 45's to have to kill a soul/funk dance party? More specifically even the late 60's and beyond. Discovered how much I love 45's and want to expand my collection. I have already:

Good Foot - James Brown
    ABC - Jackson 5 . . .

Hey DRock,

This question is much too broad and vague to invite a real answer. Perhaps, you can provide some tighter objectives to narrow down the suggestions a bit. Also, it would be nice if you introduced yourself since you're a newcomer to the planet known as Soul Strut. Good luck with your party.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• The-gaffler said:

"They must be having trouble getting gigs!"

• DRock said:
    I have already:

Good Foot - James Brown
    ABC - Jackson 5 . . .

:face_melt:

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Good to see supreme back on the board.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    And son, send me two bills and I'll send you thirty killers, postage included.
    Let's see, EWF, Deee-lite, Sylvester, Come On Eileen, I'm ready to box this shit up in two days.

• DRockDRock 14 Posts