Age-Minimalist (A freebie lp from me, to you!)

ageage 1,131 Posts
edited December 2012 in Announcements
First of all...long time, no talk my felow strutters! I really hope this is the right place to do this; if not, I apologize in advance.

I hope it has been worth the wait and I appreciate everyone that has been involved in all these tracks and let me put it out there to shine. Please, support these artists listed below . It was about time I put something out there. I look forward to revealing the "Notes From The Laundry Room" ep really soon, but I hope this holds over for the time being. This is a free download, so you do not have to pay, but I am not going to say not if you feel the need to support a broke ass person like myself and add an amount to what you think the album is worth. The only thing I ask is that you SHARE, SHARE ,SHARE!! Any help promoting this project in anyway like sharing in a blog, on facebook/myspace/tweeter or any social network, on the radio, play it out, play it loud, and again share..please

For the record these were all made between 1997 to Present. All records of og pressings were used, and then manipulated on an Ensoniq eps,asr-88, and mpc 2000

Peace to Matt Fryer(Awkward), Jon Athan(Fono Veins), Will Jones(Free Will), Xavier Andreu(Haze Main-Aim), Niamaj, Leon Joob Morimoto, Paolo Cutso Bello, Carl Jean-Louis(Dextah), Chas Belden, and Most Important my family: Omar Hassan, Eddou Betrous, Elizabeth Betrous of New Medina Music and My wife and My son!

Thanks and I hope this is a good start to what will be a potentially excellent New Year for us all. Love you folks and Be Safe and sorry for the lag; click the link below!

Peace! Adrian (aka ???age???-???snufone???)

http://ageuntek.bandcamp.com/album/minimalist