Nizerachi - Foreign Beatmaker & Rapper in Japan [Funky, Jazzy & Soulful Boom-Bap]

NizerachiNizerachi 19 Posts
edited November 2012 in Announcements
What's the dealzo, Soul Strutters?

I became a member here recently to interact with like-minded people, and I just wanna use this thread to introduce myself and showcase some of my music. I go by the name of Nizerachi. I'm a Hungarian-born, Swedish-raised producer and rapper currently chillin' in a stanked out dojo in Japan where I'm cookin' up Funk, Jazz and Soul-flavoured Hip-Hop.

During the past few years I have provided beats for different visual media, including television and a variety of online videos. I've put up a selection of the videos featuring my music on Youtube. Here's the most recent one - a Show reel of Canadian video production company 3PM:

You can check out more videos featuring my productions here:

Nizerachi // Beats & Visuals

You can also find more beats on my Soundclick page:

Nizerachi Soundclick

The style of these beats is sample-based, 90s Boom-Bap-type shiznola influenced by DJ Premier, J Dilla (RIP), Pete Rock, ACTQ, PUTS etc. I'm planning on uploading more music to the YouTube Channel in the next couple of weeks. I'm also working on getting up a Soundcloud page very soon. It will contain both older instrumentals in the same vein as the beats on YouTube and Soundclick, as well as fresh new material with a more funky, electronic sound.

If you would like to use one of my instrumentals or request a tailored beat for a future project, please feel free to contact me here or on my email at: nizerachi@gmail.com.

Peace & Love!

Comments

• Here's a couple of more videos featuring my beats:

Online commercial for Freshslice Pizza in Vancouver, Canada:

And a promo-video for Granville Street in Vancouver:

• Here's a couple of more videos featuring my beats:

Online commercial for Freshslice Pizza in Vancouver, Canada:

And a promo-video for Granville Street in Vancouver: