• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    thats a SICK ass gun!

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    thats a SICK ass gun!

thats a SICK ass chain[/b]!

• >>>Where you at now?

I???m in Chucktown, South Carolina.

Charleston

Charleston mane. Home of the brave man. We???re real niggas and real souljas at.

So what???s the chain around the gun symbolizing?

That symbolize, it???s not only for Juvenile, shit???s real down here too. South Carolina is the only state down South that ain???t on the map. You got niggas from Mississippi, niggas from Alabama, Florida, Georgia (on). South Carolina is the only state that ain???t on. Niggas overlook us. That (goes) to show that, ???Nigga, we real down here too and ya bitch-ass can get got?????? That symbolizes ???Fuck Juvenile??? from my situation, but it also symbolize ???You can get ya ass stopped up down here because shit real down here.??? Niggas don???t shout us on songs. They shout out every down South state except for (South) Carolina. But now, ya ass (will) probably shout us out now because ya ass will probably get stuck up the next time you come down here. So, I suggest you throw our state up in ya goddamn song. Not only Juvenile, a couple of other muthafuckas done got stuck up when they came down here. Like Trill Entertainment. Webbie and his people, I fuck with them, no disrespect to them. Webbie boy gets stuck up when he was down here. I got a good relationship with them. Everything cool with them, but shit, they got stuck up down here. Matter of fact, niggas from Charleston fought they ass after the concert because they said them niggas threw a weak-ass show. Niggas seen they ass after the concert for that weak-ass show they thrown. Shit???s real down here too.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    ???Nigga, we real down here too and ya bitch-ass can get got??????

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Dude's got VERY hairy arms.
    He has a big mouth, he better keep that .45 handy.

• yeah he definately has a mouth on him..you heard the voicemail?

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I feel sketchy about calling some random number, is it the diss track of Juvenile? Any choice lines you gleaned from listening to it?
    Hollerate
    Peace
    T.N.

• I feel sketchy about calling some random number, is it the diss track of Juvenile? Any choice lines you gleaned from listening to it?
    Hollerate
    Peace
    T.N.

just him talking shit..taunting juve

• I feel sketchy about calling some random number, is it the diss track of Juvenile? Any choice lines you gleaned from listening to it?
    Hollerate
    Peace
    T.N.

ha..that dude just called me back. I didnt leave a voicemail so he called back wondering who had called his phone. Supposedly he is sending his cd out to me this week..we'll see.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    2 questions-

who's juvenile?

and

who cares?

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    2 questions-

who's juvenile?

and

who cares?

"I'll come to West Seattle and bust a cap in yer morocco mole lunchbox collectin' ass, then you'll know who Juvenile be!"

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    so dude just had some groupie boost it off the dresser or something?

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    2 questions-

who's juvenile?

and

who cares?

"I'll come to West Seattle and bust a cap in yer morocco mole lunchbox collectin' ass, then you'll know who Juvenile be!"

• so dude just had some groupie boost it off the dresser or something?

apparently

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Juve' probably upgraded and this dude picked it up at the pawn shop!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Now who got the last laugh because I???m wiping my ass with this nigga chain. After I wipe my ass I do shine the diamonds back up, but I do wipe my ass with his chain for the simple fact of fuck that nigga.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    Juve' probably upgraded and this dude picked it up at the pawn shop!