What I'm Listening To...

jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
Cornerstone MixTape #74 Power 106 Crewdamn... this is the shit i need in my life... Rhymefest - These DaysProdigy - BabyBaby3 6 Mafia - Stay FlyMOP - Big Boy Game (i love this duo... ever since the "Rugged Neva Smoov" 12in)Noah - Dat Boy Chevy (this shit is nasty...)Jokaman - Dont Like Ya (quite possibly my new theme song?)PSC - Im A KingAl-Gebra - Fo Fo BangTI is one sick emcee... this boy is nice.Lil Scrappy... what?!?! who is this dude? i like him.Young Buck... i know someone mentioned him before but damn... gangstaand then theres:BEP feat Cee Lo, QTip, John Legend, & Talib - Like That... (i dont know, im on the wire with this one... anyone have any comments?)anyway, i just wanted to share what i was checking out here at the house...

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    damn... this is the shit i need in my life...

3 6 Mafia - Stay Fly

3 6 Mafia - Stay Fly

3 6 Mafia - Stay Fly

3 6 Mafia - Stay Fly

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

Lil Scrappy... what?!?! who is this dude? i like him.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    ah snap, that's my jam!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Lil Scrappy... what?!?! who is this dude? i like him.

One of Li'l Jon's proteges. Did a split album with Trillville, which is pretty good:

You may have heard "Head Bussa" and "No Problem" off of that.

Him and his crew G'z Up have also done two tapes with DJ Drama and his cousin:

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    did jinx just leap headfirst into the 21st century???

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    did jinx just leap headfirst into the 21st century???

die

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts

3 6 Mafia - Stay Fly
    MOP - Big Boy Game (i love this duo... ever since the "Rugged Neva Smoov" 12in)

I have been playing the shit outta both of these songs. Saw the "Stay Fly" video on MTV2 yesterday. I've also been playin and samplin the shit you sent fam.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

3 6 Mafia - Stay Fly
    MOP - Big Boy Game (i love this duo... ever since the "Rugged Neva Smoov" 12in)

I have been playing the shit outta both of these songs. Saw the "Stay Fly" video on MTV2 yesterday. I've also been playin and samplin the shit you sent fam.
    cool... i'll see you in a couple weeks.

by the way, what you think of my boy rapping?

• what's this i hear about karaoke tomorrow?

getting close, my friend. have fun!

now dance big kid!

I SAID DANCE!!!