Paging Pied Piper (and other Berlin Strutteurs)

fishmongerfunkfishmongerfunk 4,154 Posts
edited August 2012 in Strut Central
hey, i am in your city next week and i lost your contact info. hit me up on the pm. anybody else in berlin want to get up?

thanks, noah

b/w

what is the name of that record shop that has the mps titles? i think it is maybe run by one of the jazzanova dudes or something...

Comments

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    Check PMs!

I assume you mean Fat Jazz records, which has closed down already...

• indyindy 58 Posts
    Hey,

I might be in town next week, too.

Maybe you guys wanna hangout for a mini strut meet!?

Holleur!

Btw: no reccodds in berlin?

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    Feel free to get in touch!

There is some material in the city guide. I am not exactly up to date with the latest digging spots in Berlin these days, but there are plenty of shops, flea markets and great things to do in general.

• i'm down for mini strut meet. looks like i will be in berlin on monday...will be in touch with both you guys. if anyone else wants to join holleur!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    crabmongerfunk said:
    i'm down for mini strut meet. looks like i will be in berlin on monday...will be in touch with both you guys. if anyone else wants to join holleur!

Hey Crabmongerfunk,

When are you headed out to the tri-state area here in the U.S.? I've always thought it would be fantastic to make your acquaintance. You are indeed 'that dude'! Make sure you holla at me if you're ever over in my area.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Thanks stacks! Right back at you. Will try and make it out in the next year, will certainly holler.

• indyindy 58 Posts
    hey guys,

at the moment it looks like im heading to the big B on Monday

so i would suggest tuesday for the hook up, if this is ok for you ?

looking forward for this ish !

*enjoying the 100 degrees/36?? celsius right now* and about to leave to go out right now !

holleur !

• tues is going to be perfect for me..

pied piper has the skinny on the greatest beer i ever tasted. no shit. its like drinking money.

let's all touch base monday night to get our plan together...

b/w

i hear there is some kind of berlin record mafia going on but we should still give it the old college try...