P&P Hits, Hits, Hits Compilations

YemskyYemsky 708 Posts
edited July 2012 in Strut Central
I dropped $55 if I remember correctly a few months ago at Amoeba in Berkley on a the P&P Box set which includes 197 tracks on
2 CDs with wav files and 1 CD with mp3 files as well as two vinyl records with Serato control tones on one side a four music tracks on the other.

I thought it was a good price for such an amount of music, but honestly, I haven't even opened it yet, mainly because I am not a Serato user and I thought maybe I'll resell it at a slightly better price in Europe.

I just came across what seems like an even better deal: 15 CD box set for around ??20 - ??25

Too tasty not to buy.

Comments

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    Yemsky said:
    I dropped $55 if I remember correctly a few months ago at Amoeba in Berkley on a the P&P Box set which includes 197 tracks on
    2 CDs with wav files and 1 CD with mp3 files as well as two vinyl records with Serato control tones on one side a four music tracks on the other.

I thought it was a good price for such an amount of music, but honestly, I haven't even opened it yet, mainly because I am not a Serato user and I thought maybe I'll resell it at a slightly better price in Europe.

I just came across what seems like an even better deal: 15 CD box set for around ??20 - ??25

Too tasty not to buy.

I bought the DVD/serato box set when it first came out. Pretty cool set overall (really dig the small book of label scans), but I was disappointed to discover that some of the data on the DVDs in my set was corrupt/could not be imported onto my computer. If I hadn't already purchased the big box, I would definitely get the CD set instead, if only for convenience/less likelihood of corrupt data.