How many of you line your beans up during battles?

johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
I'm not talking DJ battles, but dinner. You have your beans, whether it's pork & beans, green beans, lentils, and you move them around on your plate as if you're going to war?AWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH!!!

Comments

• eh? dis lolo

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    eh? dis lolo

Real lolo. Choke lolo. Plenny kine lolo.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

Damn, isn't that Ebony Ayes?? I know my old school tittays, mane!

• Damn, isn't that Ebony Ayes?? I know my old school tittays, mane!

ebony ayes back then had one of the best bodies. even today her body from back then would crush some girls. man she was definately

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

Resident Flick Scholar???

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

ebony ayes back then had one of the best bodies. even today her body from back then would crush some girls. man she was definately

Yes, mane! And all nat-chu-ral too, no implantinations going on whatsoever. Jeannie Pepper, that was another bodacious black mama from back in the days.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

The one and only.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Phill,

Angel Kelly was straight too, but made wack flicks. Purple Passion used to get gully wit it!!! She had a nice juicy, phat ass too. Don't forget Janet Jacme, yo!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Hey Phill,

Angel Kelly was straight too, but made wack flicks. Purple Passion used to get gully wit it!!! She had a nice juicy, phat ass too. Don't forget Janet Jacme, yo!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

I wasn't too much of an Angel Kelly or Purple passion fan, to be honest. But Janet Jackme??? WOOHOO! Not the most prettiest in the world, but the enthusiasm more than made up for it. Definitely one of my all time faves. She's still making flicks too, and don't look too terrible either! She gotta be pretty damn old by now, though.