FredDator Vs. JAsliens

batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
edited June 2012 in Strut Central
A Predator possessed by Freddie and dresses like him VS. an Alien that was hatched out of Jason's body.

Who would win?

Comments

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    Good question. What's special about Alien that's hatched from Jason? Does it embody him in any way?
    "If it bleeds, we can kill it." Freddy and Jason are in a sense zombies since they're already dead, so how do you kill them?
    Alien and predator can also reproduce. I dunno...

I was about to ask why hasn't there been a Chucky vs. Leprachaun spin-off, but it appears there's a fan film.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Zombies can be disintergrated.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    batmon said:
    Zombies can be disintergrated.

i shouldn't use zombie as a sweeping term. they're "living" dead who want to eat brains. what is jason & freddy's status as living / dead villains?

also, is freddy one of the first sassy / witty horror characters of that era? so many of them were just mute and relied on the surprise attack shit instead of taunting with words and plenty of quotables.

for instance in freddy's revenge and fresh prince's "nightmare on my street", he doe's say you've got the body and i've got the brain." would he be a zombie target?

i'd scream like a bitch, too.

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,103 Posts
    FreDator wouldn't know how to be an artful Freddie. It's a very specific species (the FreDator) and he's way out of his element trying to control dreams and shit.

Everyone knows that Aliens are way more intelligent than humans, so they'd be completely psycho and scary as hell.