Diamond D test press 12

FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
i found a diamond d test press 12 of "Sally..."

Comments

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    does it have the 45 king remix of "best kept secret"?

it will say "not for airplay"... prolly $100 - 125

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I can send you some non raer Art Ensemble LPs on Arista for this

saying, LOL

feelions

• Wierd, I found 2 of those test press's recently. One is clean other has a scratch unfortunately, not sure if they have the 45 king remix I'll check when I get back home.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    i don't thinkiy had the 45 king rmx. i need to check at home and post again. i think it has 6 versions of Sally only.

• You find that recently up here or down there?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    the expensive ones...

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    woah man.

image size.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    the expensive ones...

that's it! thanks deelay.

KC, in between.

• sconesscones 434 Posts
    the expensive ones...

that's it! thanks deelay.

KC, in between.

someones about to stack some chedda

• Sweeeeeeet. That's the same one I grabbed too.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Seems as if a lot of copies of this landed in VA/NC... unfortunately I've never caught one, but a friend bought a BOX at a rural record store round here

• sconesscones 434 Posts
    Seems as if a lot of copies of this landed in VA/NC... unfortunately I've never caught one, but a friend bought a BOX at a rural record store round here

tell him to get at me!

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts

Yeh my friend got a whole box of those as well and unloaded them for some loot. This was 5 or so years ago though.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    aren't you from NC? is your friend a well-known old school deejay? could be the same box...

aren't you from NC? is your friend a well-known old school deejay? could be the same box...

yes we are talking about the same persona.

• sconesscones 434 Posts

you still based in NC then? i have been here for a lil while shopping. i would have copped some stuff from you if i had known! dang.

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts

you still based in NC then? i have been here for a lil while shopping. i would have copped some stuff from you if i had known! dang.

DANG!

• sconesscones 434 Posts
    i wish i looked like that!

no we are in LA now. So all good, let me know if you roll through LA though.

• jeigh knows. my man bird dj'd a diamond show in 92 or so and diamond gave that nigga 20 sealed copies of his album and 20 copies of the best kept rmx test. diamond said at the time his label was frontin on gettin em out. yeah, in 99 i had to house most of them shits.last i checked he was sittin on a grip of lp's still....his ass dont fuck with the bay and when i tried to get the last copies he had, my man was like" hell no, they have sentimental value, diamond handed me these personally, blah, blah.." them shits is stacked warping in his living room and my man wont even let me help restack them shits. theres a lesson 4 warping in there too. anyways, just remembered my password and shit, so i got amped.
    ike asimov( for the old strut cats)
    peace