E-Smoking Strut

finelikewinefinelikewine "ONCE UPON A TIME, I HAD A VINYL." http://www.discogs.com/user/permabulker 1,416 Posts
edited May 2012 in Strut Central
Since christmas I stopped smoking tobacco and startet smoking e-cigarettes. I works a treat and after I've been used to it I prefer it taste wise
to the real deal. The clothe don't smoke nasty anymore and I can smoke everywhere (trains, university...). And it is a lot cheaper.

This is the hardwear I'm using currently:

The tricky part is to find the liquid with the taste you like. I finally settled for the peach flavour.

Any other e-smoker around here?

Comments

• i bought one after i had a crazy asthma attack one morning. i literally thought i was gonna die because i couldn't catch my breath. it scared the shit out of me! i went 3 weeks without a real cigarette with help from the e-cig. then i went to a friends wedding, got really drunk and i've been back on the real ones since. i plan on trying to quit again soon.

• disco_chedisco_che 1,115 Posts
    I "don't smoke" that's why when I smoke I want to really smoke.

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,460 Posts
    although i quit back in Oct 2011, i would still like to pick up one of these, more for fun than anything, i imagine myself at work at my desk smoking an e-smoke and drinking non-alcoholic beer.....lol

brother in-law has one, its helped him quit, they were really hard to get in Canada for a while, but i am starting to see more and more of them around here finally...

i say use whatever you need to in order to quit, so long as it works!