Sir Mix-a-Lot signs with B-Unit?

DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
Local drunk Kirk Dubb spotted mix eating two monster burgers at red robin in federal way last week! True story, dee rock don't lie............... Is he starting a new burger unit posse? www.kirkdubb.com

Comments

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    haha, didn't think I'd ever see Kirk Dubbs name on SS. Dude plays the rocksport in west seattle and shit. Dope.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Local drunk Kirk Dubb spotted mix eating two monster burgers at red robin in federal way last week! True story, dee rock don't lie............... Is he starting a new burger unit posse?

www.kirkdubb.com

Red Robin? I thought that foll always ate at Dick's on Broadway!
    Mix-A-Lot at Red Robin? That's "Some Wild Ass Silly Shit!"

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Hey man I was actually at that "Partay" they had!

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts

Some dude came in my job with a Kirk Dubb t shirt yesterday. As far as Red Robin, if anybody is starting a crew involving RR, I'm at that. I want to get my own franchise poppin off in Capitol Ill.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

Some dude came in my job with a Kirk Dubb t shirt yesterday. As far as Red Robin, if anybody is starting a crew involving RR, I'm at that. I want to get my own franchise poppin off in Capitol Ill.

supposedly they are buildling a red robin down the street from my girlies house, shit any good? what it do?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    red robin... the other sorority to which all of my ex-girlfriends can claim alumni status. their food sucks. was that really MIX on that TARGET commercial? "I LIKE BACK-PACKS, AND I CANNOT LIE..."

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    red robin... the other sorority to which all of my ex-girlfriends can claim alumni status. their food sucks. was that really MIX on that TARGET commercial? "I LIKE BACK-PACKS, AND I CANNOT LIE..."

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts

supposedly they are buildling a red robin down the street from my girlies house, shit any good? what it do?

I love Red Robin but I don't watch Food Network and my tastes are pretty low brow.

those girls are too young for you, hommie.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

id tap

id tap

• deepbrntdeepbrnt 241 Posts
    The concept of burger unit is cracking me up right now.