2 Bigg MC Signs with G-Unit?

Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
Current rumor going around with industry insiders and real headz that know the deal is that 50 Cent has signed 2 Bigg MC to G-Unit records for his G-Unit West label. At this very moment, 50 has Tony Yayo driving around Oakland, CA. in a Dodge Magnum wagon on 24"s trying to locate all the remaining members of Ho Frat Ho! Tony Yayo was quoted as saying "We gonna put G-Unit spinin' diamond medallions on their walking sticks and they moves is gonna be off the hook, HERE WE GO!"

Comments

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    big chan's the man with the masterplan
    make ya wiggle n jiggle like gellatin

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Chan: Last time I played out in Oakland (Dead serious too!) Ho Frat HO was doing security at the club!!!!!!!!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

Can I see your ID?

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Chan: Last time I played out in Oakland (Dead serious too!) Ho Frat HO was doing security at the club!!!!!!!!

Which dudes was is? Heavy Ho passed away. Did they have striped walking sticks?

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    I don't know they guy that brought me out there told me that the security was the old rap group Ho frat Ho!

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts

Hommie how do you even know who the individual members of Ho Frat Ho are??

Heavy Ho is the only dude I remember because I read on Davy D's site that he had passed away.

Heavy Ho is the only dude I remember because I read on Davy D's site that he had passed away.

You have a cold memory hommie. I faintly even remember Ho Frat Ho. Did they ever drop a album?

You have a cold memory hommie. I faintly even remember Ho Frat Ho. Did they ever drop a album?

They dropped a S/T album on MC Hammer's "Bust-It" label in '94. Don't you have this record Wizzle? I thought you had EVERY West Coast rap record!

They dropped a S/T album on MC Hammer's "Bust-It" label in '94. Don't you have this record Wizzle? I thought you had EVERY West Coast rap record!

Only west coast records endorsed by the folks on union. Anything Dee Rock was selling a lot of at Music Menu back then is what I was buying. I hope you didn't actually cop the Ho Frat Ho?