Teh Living Raer (Gospel bubblegum breakface with Blewfoot)

4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts
edited March 2012 in Strut Central
So, I know there are many folk who collect teh raer Gospel funky black man soul?? with no connection to the streets??? or context. Thought some of you might enjoy this little particularly funky moment from the family at 52nd street. Enjoy.

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    He's better on the key tar

• lol file under LocalBE

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    is that thee Blewfoot?

::unicycle shotgun raer::?

• That's him!
    Video has unicycle as a tag!

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    Dope...thanks for sharing. Watching this video brought on a YouTube k hole which somehow got me onto that pl70 site which is fukkin great, man! Can't believe I've been sleeping on this. Also loved the YouTube vid on why the highlighter download is so massive.

Really cool shit...thanks again.

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,460 Posts
    JectWon said:
    Dope...thanks for sharing. Watching this video brought on a YouTube k hole which somehow got me onto that pl70 site which is fukkin great, man! Can't believe I've been sleeping on this. Also loved the YouTube vid on why the highlighter download is so massive.

Really cool shit...thanks again.

ha ha ha....shit dude it sounds like you just did the same thing i did and ended up watching thes videos for the last hour...the explaination on the huge file size was dope and the differences between the audio was outstanding, and surprising! i got my audio schooling for the day..lol